Bepannah, My thoughts, From one storm to another!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~my thoughts ~ep139~26.9.18  From one storm into another !

A bride only in appearance, but in reality an ousted fatherless daughter! Adi far from the groom in appearance yet certainly husband material. Once again he deals with a scenario where he  rescues  a misunderstood Zoya. Once more he offers his home as refuge to the woman he loves. He loved her then and he hangs on to Zoya like dear life itself now. Adi witness a mock bidaai scene where the bride ends up condemned on to the streets , without the  proverbial paternal house or a husbands house! How will she survive?

Waseem by the looks of things, behind the inside of  his closed doors of Siddique  house.. totally blames  Aditya for misleading Zoya!.  what revenge does Adi's FIL  from hell plan against  him?

Her consolation, her hope, her healer, is behind her to comfort Zoya. Her stand sure did blow the bugle of mutiny in her refuge. She perhaps failed to fathom it would her rock the boat of her life. Zoya's state brings home the message of questions  raised about her status, moral standing and her character. Adi is sensitive to her predicament, that's why his heart melts when Zoya helplessly queries their relationship?

The world will certainly ask her that question right away as of  now ! kicked out as some  dummy bride figure out side  the closed doors of her Abbus house! Her house, but not any more. Adi empower her,to revive the old Zoya,who turned a  tiger into a house cat!  He tells her what she means to him! his life giver! and yes he is selfish in love! he wants to protect his source of life as best as he can! That's who she is for him! Zoya weeps, losing her Abbu seems too real for her than  gaining her best friend whom she loves. Adi too repeats a reality that Arshad touched upon.That  her father furys is too fresh. Give it time for the dust to settle down! Meanwhile Adi insists , his home is her home as of now. Zoya reminds him of the angst his mother goes through when she sets eyes on him. Adi jests to  provide  relief to the grave situation.. well its   equal now!  like her father  cannot bear his sight! Adi points out that both his mother may reject Zoya , still she continues to love him. Similarly  her father may loathe him, but he will continue to love her this is parental weakness. Adi ensures that Zoya too, like him continue to respect each others parents, rather bring about instigation against  parents ,his or hers.

She sits like the living dead beside him, in the car. Adi takes home a  dispirited Zoya .How hard he tried to shine his rays  to clear the clouds from her life. Looks like he will have to shine  upon her once more with his beams of love. This time though they can both expect some more stormy weather. He smiles one more time. Their lives end up being united same in grief. Only this time their need to act as a protective canopy over each other, against the grey clouds,is more potent. Because this time they both are blessed with Bepannah love for each other..

Make a wish with a fallen eyelash! disinterested, as she's through with wishing for anything! she lets him on her behalf. Gently he steals her fine eyebrow on his pincer finger. Gosh! for Zoya not one but many wishes, Adi's seeks from the small figure of Ganpati sitting on his dash board. He lays bare his heart before his deity to grant him the  strength, to give Zoya all the happiness and love she really deserves! Her tired eyes turn to him, wants to know what he wished for ? when he replies not one but a list of them! Zoya cannot help but smile! Adi's eyes  beam ,as he exclaims, one's just been granted! Adi's strength lies in his faith in their unconditional love! his belief that against all odds, his lord Ganesh will act as a buttress  for them,  both good in adverse times!

Smashed mirror   scene! Seven years of bad luck! This superstition has evolved  from the moment when humans first saw their images in  water.. across the ages it was believed the reflection depicted the persons soul!  and the person in the reflection rather not risk harming their real self! By breaking the  image! Waseem catches his reflection in shattered pieces of  the mirror. that  mirror in which his daughter and Arshad were meant to catch a glimpse of each other! Now Waseem's soul lies  broken into many pieces! also can Waseem also see how his actions as a control freak father just treated his daughter? I actually  felt  he  smarts at expelling  his Zoya out of his life! as mirrors also reflect light around us. Even  shattered mirrors relates to, the light of revelation. Some light of truth that mirrors reflect.

In multiple pieces, Waseem catches bits of his face. Is this true, that he sounds like a mournful father? head of his family, when he utters words in a trance like state.. "broken mirror , what does it matter? his house is broken and, his family in disarray But  then again I am wrong and Waseem goes over the top to spread the message to Roshnaq and Noor, that the name of Zoya! her images are banished from this house forever! Is Waseem covering up a wound that lies in one proud obdurate father? his pretence of carrying on normally is  really  a sign of missing Zoya ?

Noor is the only daughter he has. More tragedy lies there as the lesser light too is meant to glow in the Hooda household. Will he realise that he himself stamped the light called Zoya and now a corner of his heart lies in darkness.. he may close the doors of his room to the rest of family, after he closes the entrance door to Zoya.. but it'll take him a while to  receive Zoya with open doors..

Roshanq shows concern about Zoya being rejected by Anjana Hooda. Well Waseem  seems to think, what ever ? leave Zoya to her fate. Arjun the young warrior of truth, shows great loyalty for both Zoya and his bhai. Arjun as always acts like the pillar of support where needed. His support for Zoya, calling her his friend and then his sister! proves that the heavens put in place support and respite for those good souls that reside by evil around them!

Arjun consoles and comforts an anxious mother. Roshnaq can be rest assured that what ever happens, his bhai will be beside Zoya! such loyalty that even Noor cannot help but endorse Arjun's view. Roshaq senses a bonding betwixt Noor and young Arjun! so another cause that this mother might have to fight against her husband for? or who knows what her husband may do? Rush in an alliance for Noor too? so as to thwart the evil designs of the Hooda brothers, who first befriend, then ensnare girls in their traps!      

The wicked love deities, worship, devotion and many a times use their faiths to suit their needs. They interpret signs and omens to suit their warped designs. Anjana offers thanks that the unworthy Zoya has been neatly removed from her family's life. She misreads  the god of wisdom Ganesh's message! of saving her son Adi from the clutches of Zoya! who by must be married to that doctor! Little does the woman know Durga  maa!! walks right up to her door step! Brought in by her son Adi himself! Anjana's diva snuffs only to be lit in this house by  goddess Laxmi. A mother waits with the puja platter for her sons return. Arjun  the warrior arrives first in the next battlefield on the home ground and awaits for his Krishna and Radha! A mother asks and her first born son replies.. here I am! all Anjana wants to know is the confirmation of Zoya  married and done and dusted.

Adi stretches his arm and Zoya emerges.. a thousand assumptions come to mind. Is this opportunist  married to her Adi?  has he snatched her from the mandap?  Her bridal outfit is a dead giveaway and drives Anjana over the edge. Harsh watches well aware of his son's insane love, plus  Adi's  rash turns! Adi takes them out of their misery and  firmly   clasps Zoya's hand! well that says quite a bit .Yet Anjana finds the spectacle a sick joke!  Adi confirms if Zoya is to marry it would be with him! because they both love each other!  Anjana the devout follower , drops the puja platter on the floor! To denote her shock! What she celebrated earlier goes asunder! She cannot bear the girl under her roof! Anjana chastises him why has he brought her to Hooda house..? how can she forget Adi merely repeats what he did before! Once more the girl influences her Adi into  acting upon her bidding! all for a good life!

Zoya tries to get a word  edgeways but is told to shut up! x 4.. by Anjana . Zoya did shut up  when  she was meant to say Qubool hai! But here she speaks boldly of loving  Adi as much as he loves her! Just  like Adi first confessed to loving her before  her father in Siddiqui  house! Today she draws strength from the warm clasp of his wide palm and proclaims her newly discovered love! Anjana has to listen to their narrative.. united and strong they stand as a fortress!

Zoya speaks for both of them. if one is  rejected the other too will be spurned too. This she cannot bear, to see Adi s family turning his back on him, like hers did! They are both in it together. Anjana has a go at Zoya.. shaming her, using Adi ,and Arshad too to get to Adi..  going through a sham marriage to trap her son! Zoya accepts the cruel accusations, taunts, humiliation just like Aditya did by her father in her house!  Adi acts as her shield and gently tells his mother not to pick on her Zoya! she doesn't deserves it. Adi exemplifies Zoya as a good soul who would never injure any one! he draws a  !comparison between her character and his so his parents can see that  Zoya will bring stability in his life. On finger tips he speaks  the raw truth about himself, he was the person who hurt  ,lied, broke dear ones hearts! With great reverence he appeals to  his mother! to accept them as already they have been through lots. Anjana still gives him the benefit of doubt  and asks abruptly  how come she let go off Arshad s hand?? the answer is dead easy for  Adi to give.. it's clear Zoya loves him!

Well it appears that Zoya is out of the frying pan into the  fire! But she has two , who support her from turning to ashes! Aditya and Arjun Hooda.. one her friend and brother! and the other the love of her life! Long have both Adi and Zoya let time go by, now that they have a realization of love for each other in their hearts. It becomes easier to deal with all sorts of circumstance and event that comes their way. Hamlet53 27.9.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post dear❤️
The world will certainly ask her that question right away as of  now ! kicked out as some  dummy bride figure out side  the closed doors of her Abbus house! Her house, but not any more. Adi empower her,to revive the old Zoya,who turned a  tiger into a house cat!  He tells her what she means to him! his life giver! and yes he is selfish in love! he wants to protect his source of life as best as he can! 

she was kicked out of the house.. and she asked adi about their relationship and he said 'tum meri zarurat ho'

Make a wish with a fallen eyelash! disinterested, as she's through with wishing for anything! she lets him on her behalf. Gently he steals her fine eyebrow on his pincer finger. Gosh! for Zoya not one but many wishes, He lays bare his heart before his deity to grant him the  strength, to give Zoya all the happiness and love she really deserves! Her tired eyes turn to him, wants to know what he wished for ? when he replies not one but a list of them! Zoya cannot help but smile! Adi's eyes  beam ,as he exclaims, one's just been granted!

this was such a beautiful scene.. 'aik wish to poori ho gayi'.. such a gentleman❤️

Arjun the young warrior of truth, shows great loyalty for both Zoya and his bhai. Arjun as always acts like the pillar of support where needed. His support for Zoya, calling her his friend and then his sister! proves that the heavens put in place support and respite for those good souls that reside by evil around them!

devar goals hahaha i loved how he made sure that he will take care of zoya

Zoya speaks for both of them. if one is  rejected the other too will be spurned too. This she cannot bear, to see Adi s family turning his back on him, like hers did! They are both in it together. Anjana has a go at Zoya.. shaming her, using Adi ,and Arshad too to get to Adi

anjana's face made me laugh .. but i was so happy to see zoya finally speaking .. hum bhi aditya se utna hi pyaar karte hain jitna woh humse pyaar karte hain❤️
and the last bit .. adi saying 'kyunki woh mujhse pyaar karti hai' oh boi his voice though☺️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post dear❤️ hello Maryam😃 got here.. and  thrilled to collect another  heart..😃 

The world will certainly ask her that question right away as of  now ! kicked out as some  dummy bride figure out side  the closed doors of her Abbus house! Her house, but not any more. Adi empower her,to revive the old Zoya,who turned a  tiger into a house cat!  He tells her what she means to him! his life giver! and yes he is selfish in love! he wants to protect his source of life as best as he can! 

she was kicked out of the house.. and she asked adi about their relationship and he said 'tum meri zarurat ho' 😃  such a fantastic    picture she looks so devastated  and he holds her hand to console her

Make a wish with a fallen eyelash! disinterested, as she's through with wishing for anything! she lets him on her behalf. Gently he steals her fine eyebrow on his pincer finger. Gosh! for Zoya not one but many wishes, He lays bare his heart before his deity to grant him the  strength, to give Zoya all the happiness and love she really deserves! Her tired eyes turn to him, wants to know what he wished for ? when he replies not one but a list of them! Zoya cannot help but smile! Adi's eyes  beam ,as he exclaims, one's just been granted!

this was such a beautiful scene.. 'aik wish to poori ho gayi'.. such a gentleman❤️  lovely picture of   prayers being answered

Arjun the young warrior of truth, shows great loyalty for both Zoya and his bhai. Arjun as always acts like the pillar of support where needed. His support for Zoya, calling her his friend and then his sister! proves that the heavens put in place support and respite for those good souls that reside by evil around them!

devar goals hahaha i loved how he made sure that he will take care of zoya
again a fab  picture    now Zoya looks calm to see adi is besides her   tes Arjun had selected her as his Bhabi  ...
Zoya speaks for both of them. if one is  rejected the other too will be spurned too. This she cannot bear, to see Adi s family turning his back on him, like hers did! They are both in it together. Anjana has a go at Zoya.. shaming her, using Adi ,and Arshad too to get to Adi

anjana's face made me laugh .. but i was so happy to see zoya finally speaking .. hum bhi aditya se utna hi pyaar karte hain jitna woh humse pyaar karte hain❤️
and the last bit .. adi saying 'kyunki woh mujhse pyaar karti hai' oh boi his voice though☺️
see with him beside her Zoya speaks when needs be   .. again a lovely   picture of Adiya  

Maryam thanks so much for the  heart warming stills of our favourite Jodi... thanks for reading my work and adding much  colour  of my posts...much love yours hammie  
dylidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi hammie I love and enjoy reading ur detailed post.  So finally u have caught up all episodes.
How's ur health. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo newbie mcmcc.. welcome to bepannah forum and my thoughts... do write more.. and yes.. Waseem.. doting father? or insulted father.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo dylidvin, 😃 how lovely to see you mate..
Hi hammie I love and enjoy reading ur detailed post.  So finally u have caught up all episodes.
How's ur health. 
you made my day with your fantastic comment 😃 health thanks   my health to tell you the truth is touch and go.. need your prayers.. thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie

ChaiPiyoge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your posts are very beautiful!😳
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post dear! I recently caught up with Bepannah too and am trying to be a regular watcher but sometimes life gets in the way. 

This is the first time I'm reading anything written by you and I just wanted to say that you are a fabulous writer/analyst. 

Though I'm kind of a lazy reader so I won't lie but I skimmed through the post instead of reading everything word for word but whatever I did catch...was really good!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us :)
Edited by Basilisk - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaiPiyoge

your posts are very beautiful!😳

helloo ChaiPiyoge,😃 lovely to see you on my thoughts.. and delighted you read my posts.. many thanks for your encouraging comment, much love hammie 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Basilink..😃 lovely to see that we both are impressed by Ranbir and Foot ball😛.. me an avid Man U supporter!  as for Messi.. he is a universal  much loved figure!
Great post dear! I recently caught up with Bepannah too and am trying to be a regular watcher but sometimes life gets in the way. 
ohhh great to learn you watching Bepannah,.. erhh when you can.. suits me.. and yes life does get in the way.. my infirmity got in my way.. and interrupted my madness for writing .. phew ,now good enough to  clear the back log.. check my bepannah index for missed  thoughts.. that if life allows you 😛...
This is the first time I'm reading anything written by you and I just wanted to say that you are a fabulous writer/analyst. 
yipeee... thrilled to be mate by your   encouragement 
Though I'm kind of a lazy reader so I won't lie but I skimmed through the post instead of reading everything word for word but whatever I did catch...was really good!
ohhh totally understand.. my problem  is get carried away by my thoughts😆... 
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us :)
thanks Baslink, for reading my working and sharing your thoughts with me..😃 much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago