Another Revelation in the episode!

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Another revelation in the episode!

So Anu-Atul-Madhuri's love triangle somehow affected Aparna's marital life, which is why she not only despise Anu, but also her own brother.

we can clearly see how she argued about Anu getting Kalyani into the house as if some crime, i thought as like her father, she might have loved his brother a lot that she despise Anu for his separation from fam. but no, the thing is she despise whole Atul's fam.

Nice, i thought thye are simply making her as another so called villain in the story who is against her sister-in-law because of her jealousy that Anu replaces her place in her own house.. but No, she isn't angry with Anu without a reason. she do have her reasons, can't wait for Aprana's back story to be revealed.

coming to the main plot. Ahilya not only threw Anu out of the house, but also lost all her trust in her daughter-in-law. DAMN! all the while whenever i witnessed Ahilya's blind trust over Anu, i knew this was about to happen & it happened today!

im curious to know, how Ahilya will cope up with Anu's absence in her life, since we can she how much she is depended on Anu & love Anu. now that Anu left to Malhar's house, i wanna see how much she misses Anu.
even after throwing Atul out, we witnessed her emotional side once she gotta know he is in jail & i can clearly that she may have throw Anu out, but she is suffering inside too. after all her trust has been broken. She despise her son & cut all her knots with him just for Anu & now the trust is broken, it will definitely take some time for Ahilya's to think clearly.

i can see Dada's love for his granddaughter already. He may doesn't like Anu, but i can see he clearly on Kalyani's favor, waiting to see that dynamic on Dada-pote relationship soon...

Atharv & Malhar being the Son figure did well in their part of Supporting their Main.
The way Atharv took a stand for Anu against the whole fam member was praise worthy👏
His angst when said "main humesha se janta ta ki mai ki zindagi mein tum sirf takleef or dukh hi la sakte ho" to Kalyani. The boy is being a lead material day by day.😎

Malhar being MALHAR, maturely handled Kalyani to come along with Anu & stay in his house. way he put some sense in her saying how she will be, if Anu wasn't there for her was too good👍🏼

Now comes to our MAIN LEADS!

Reema is doing a good job in expression, especially the dilemma feeling.
Despite all the havoc happening in Anu's life, im so happy with the dilemma in Kalyani regarding Anu.
When she smiled on Ahilya asking Anu to leave the house, i was so angry but then comes the surprising part. the way she reacted when ever Aparna pushed & pulled Anu while arguing on Atul & her monologue "Jab jab Anupriya ko saza milti hai, khush hone ki bajaye ek ajeebsi ghabrathat kyun ho hoti hai mujhe..iski takleef se mujhe sukoon kyun nahi mil raha hai? aakir yahi toh chahti thi na main?!" was so on point

Her dilemma on Anu's goodness & confusions on how come Ahilya & family tolerated Anu-Atul affair gonna raise a lot of question in her & also about her prediction on Anu. lets see how CVs gonna lead on with that.

and then comes MY LADY❤️
Yaar, ANU is SO precious man..i will keep on saying this & i'll never get tired of it.

That vulnerability when she said "Aise halat mein Kalyani ko besahara kaise chod deti main?!" Aww even Kalyani melted a lil when she said that, how can i not?! & Her helplessness when the family threw her out, i thought it will take sometime for Anu to come out of all the incident. But when Kalyani decides to leave, there comes the fierce mother in her who stopped Kalyani with full on HAQ!😃

i was literally stunned when she said "Bhale hi hum ek dusre se ajnabi ban kar rahengi, par tumhe mere saath hi rehana hoga"😉

i felt like the scene was between a mother & her daughter, where the mother ordering her child to follow her words.

Poorva's acting tho. be it helpless Anu or "Mother-in-her" wali Anu..she is too good⭐️

Over all another good episode in line😊
Edited by Sahil.Ki.Vedika - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Does Atul have any brothers or sisters?
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Does Atul have any brothers or sisters?

Yes a brother & a sister...
Aparna is his sister & pallavi's husband (i forgot his name) is his brother.
Aslesha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil.Ki.Vedika

Yes a brother & a sister...
Aparna is his sister & pallavi's husband (i forgot his name) is his brother.

Do the brother and sister have any children?
Satrupa thumbnail

Do the brother and sister have any children?

Yup!

you can see a teenage boy & girl, who are Atul's brother & pallavi's kid.
Malhar's wife (who is pregnant) is Aparna's daughter.
Atharv is Pallavi's brother, who is staying in Ahilya's house (:
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Thank you just began watching the show and couldn't understand who is who. 
Satrupa thumbnail

Thank you just began watching the show and couldn't understand who is who. 

Np! <3
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing episode! Its great they have given each character a background. Each character has a story.. well done the makers👍🏼
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Awesome episode!
Just to protect K, Anu is forced to reveal the truth of K's birth truth to the family..
How much Anu cares for K.. 😭
It's so good to see Malar and Atharav to support their Maayii Anu 👏Edited by Swetha-Sai - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What I don't understand is how Aparna's sasural disown Sampada? Isn't she their khoon? I mean okay she disown Aparna but why Sampada? I bet they wouldn't do such a thing if Aparna had given birth to a son