neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
why was harman shown in bb house. did not understand if it was for bb promotion or shakti promotion.
totally a sense less track. why is prime slot being wasted for a unrealistic serial??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n.k. thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Unfortunately it seems like the trend nowadays is to include unrealistic tracks and maha episodes because a good number of viewers enjoy them and it is giving the serials temporary trp rises... the first two Indian serials I watched and absolutely loved IPKKND and the first season of MEIEJ contained the least amount of unrealistic drama yet they were so successful then... I wonder why afterwards with the second season of MEIEJ and other serials afterwards people started enjoying "high voltage drama" that ruins the plot
Another thing is that what is making it worse with Shakti is the direction and editing... all we see nowadays is close ups of the faces of actors being asked to give facial expressions that seem to the viewer so disconnected with what's going on, or people standing in the back just doing nothing... I wonder what happened to the crew working on the first part of this series... are they the same or different?