Kunal Saves Mauli,Shattered Nandini,Kunal-Tara Face Off I Silsila Bada

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal Saves Mauli,Shattered Nandini,Kunal-Tara Face Off I Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka,Ishq Mein Marjawaan.

Sorry If Already Posted.
Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The comment section is so toxic in that video.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why does everyone in this show swing like a pendulum. Be it the characters or the makers. Can't they decide once in for all ki what Kunal wants.
And Nandini - for what joy did she come to Kunal's place? Kya nonsense hain bhai. Or perhaps they are going to make her go completely negative so that Kunal comes back to Mauli. I hope mauli never takes him back.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What is this nandini doing at mauli's home ?? I think she is there to collect her parcel 😡 clingyyy 🤢 she is so fearful on losing kunal that's why she is not giving him any space with his wife or family... so cunning lomdi minded lady 😡 .

Kahi mauli ne fir se apna liye to kunal ko issi dar se photo dekhte he madam daudi chali ayi 😆 Abhi kunal ko pallu se bandhkar rakkho tabhi thoda secure feel karogi... She is looking sooo insecure 😃
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

What is this nandini doing at mauli's home ?? I think she is there to collect her parcel 😡 clingyyy 🤢 she is so fearful on losing kunal that's why she is not giving him any space with his wife or family... so cunning lomdi minded lady 😡 .

Kahi mauli ne fir se apna liye to kunal ko issi dar se photo dekhte he madam daudi chali ayi 😆 Abhi kunal ko pallu se bandhkar rakkho tabhi thoda secure feel karogi... She is looking sooo insecure 😃

How dare she go to Mauli's place! No shame?
I m sure Mauli will still be so polite! Shd slap her instead..
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
dida has send photo of Kunal and mauli sitting together at Pooja to Nandini

Nandini is hurt that Kunal is fooling her . but she also want to confirm it is Kunal is fooling her ? that is why she go there