FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
OK I haven't recovered from the disaster that today's episode was. Total cringe overload.
Just wondering what is Ekta Kapoor thinking while making this show? ðŸ˜† 

Mata ki chunni, Lightning fast money transfer, herogiri of ideal son to get chunni, lal dupatta that doesn't follow any laws of physics except being attracted to Anurag Prerna standing together, eyelock amidst fire, baarish = mata ka aashirvad. ðŸĪŠ Keep it coming. Hats off to Ekta and Balaji Telefilms for creating this joke in 2018 and expecting to get good TRP. Surely needs a lot of guts ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

OK I haven't recovered from the disaster that today's episode was. Total cringe overload.

Just wondering what is Ekta Kapoor thinking while making this show?  😆 

Mata ki chunni, Lightning fast money transfer, herogiri of ideal son to get chunni, lal dupatta that doesn't follow any laws of physics except being attracted to Anurag Prerna standing together, eyelock amidst fire, baarish = mata ka aashirvad. ðŸĪŠ Keep it coming. Hats off to Ekta and Balaji Telefilms for creating this joke in 2018 and expecting to get good TRP. Surely needs a lot of guts ðŸ˜†

Gud points to be observed..today's episode was ok ok..
That bewada who is he ..if m not wrong I didn't seen any mohini brother in show..who is she ??
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the show is just 2 days old..lets give it some time...its just an introduction of AnuPre love story and their nature...Anu saving his mom given chunnari shows his nature and also how much anu love his mom...he can sacrifice anything for her even his love...its just an introduction of their nature...personalities n love story
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the show is just 2 days old..lets give it some time...its just an introduction of AnuPre love story and their nature...Anu saving his mom given chunnari shows his nature and also how much anu love his mom...he can sacrifice anything for her even his love...its just an introduction of their nature...personalities n love story

Agree it is just the beginning but I wasn't expecting this at all. Precap gave a hint but it turned out to be much more embarrassing because of the way it was executed. 
sha_rocks thumbnail
Can any one explain which bank is this India which transfer money without taking details ??? India mey toh nahi hai...
Can any one explain who is the stunt man for 2nd episode ..map long jump?

Can any one tell who is the scriptwriter who is putting eye locks when it's a life threating situtaion...??

Ha ha ha lol

Love u all
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

Can any one explain which bank is this India which transfer money without taking details ??? India mey toh nahi hai...

Can any one explain who is the stunt man for 2nd episode ..map long jump?

Can any one tell who is the scriptwriter who is putting eye locks when it's a life threating situtaion...??

Ha ha ha lol

Love u all

Seems a new technology, kuch zyada hi advanced ho gaye hai Indian banks. Here you just have to think about the person and app will automatically transfer. Surely needs some research ðŸ˜† 

7 lakh rupees to basically get a chunni and in the process risk getting burnt to death. Sounds good ðŸ˜‰
sha_rocks thumbnail

Seems a new technology, kuch zyada hi advanced ho gaye hai Indian banks. Here you just have to think about the person and app will automatically transfer. Surely needs some research  😆 

7 lakh rupees to basically get a chunni and in the process risk getting burnt to death. Sounds good ðŸ˜‰

Hmm Kolkata chaley ...sach kehtey hai log Paisa bahut badi takat rakhta hai chahe reel ho ya real...
But u know when we write such thing people think we don't love parth and Erica but atleast we are not blind..we love but practical toh dikhao ..

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Just wondering what is Ekta Kapoor thinking while making this show? ðŸ˜† 

Agree  Maybe Ekta should have spend less money on promoting and more on the show ðŸ˜ģ After watching ten minute of the second episode I was done. Too much drama. Usually Ekta shows are good the few first months and then become disaster...but here second episode was a disaster. 
Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 5 years ago
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The usp of KZK was fab chemistry between Cezzane-Shewta. Chemistry between Parth-Erica has been decent so far. But one has to agree, KZK thene and storyline was just blah if we see it standing in 2018. Maybe in 2001, these sorts of things were vogue but now just ludicroous. Ekta needs to adjust and tell a story suited to 2018 audience...
I agree.
It was soo embarrassing watching this shit.. I was literally trying my best to skim through it, since it was soo dificult to pay attention.

Btw Light Yagami is cool, but I prefer L always. ðŸ˜ģ