"Mera hai koi RAABTA"

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

DAMN! the episode was beautiful.

Be it Anupriya helping Kalyani with the food & stuff for the pooja, keeping aside the fact that Madhuri being Atul's 2nd wife was commendable.

i mean, helping Kalyani with shelter can be consider because of her promise to Atul, but this is something else...the way she looks out for kalyani, helps her in everything even though she get nothing but harsh words in return, her worried face when Ahilya said "none of Atul's belonging can be here in this house" in yesterday's episode.

she is literally getting attached to Kalyani in a way even though they didn't have a good relationship.

Also Kalyani accepting her offer & help without denying was a lil development in their story.
i thought the girl is so adamant on her prediction about Anu that she will never notice Anu's goodness, but today even though she isn't ready to accept it, she did notice Anu's goodness. when she will get to know the truth, all these lil helps from Anu gonna hit her hard.

Atul & Malhar were also good in their part. For once Atul did a nice work but stopping Aparna from disturbing Kalyani while doing pooja.

"Last but not the least" came the end part. Anupriya who never spoke a word against Ahilya, who always looks affrighted & alarmed whenever she is been questioned by Ahilya, not only defended Kalyani but also became a shield for her by stopping Ahilya from punishing her was commendable!๐Ÿ‘

the way she said "Kalyani ki saath saath aap mujhe bhi saza de rahi hai..Takleef se hi sahi, kalyani ke saath mera hai koi raabta๐Ÿ˜ญ

DAMN! Anu is preciousโค๏ธ
She was literally there for Kalyani like a mother who could protect her child from anything/anyone!
She spilled out the relationship which tried so hard to keep it as secret at any cost, just to save Kalyani.

Precap :  from Kalyani's reaction i can see she is really feeling bad for Anu being thrown out of her own house because of her, i really wish if this incident could bring a change between them, though it can't be a permanent one, since i can see another confrontation & misunderstanding happening between them in the new promo

Btw, if anyone noticed their background in the promo?! i think after been thrown out of the house, Kalyani & Anu will be staying in Malhar's house, where she found that Anu-Atul married picture.
at least by that these two will have some time for themselves to sort out & clear the misunderstanding.

With Aparna around, i couldn't see that happening in Ahilya's house, so im happy about them staying away from that house for a period of time.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Sahil.Ki.Vedika - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Excellent review of the Epi!
The way Anu protected her stepdaughter K in front of Ahilya was so commendable ๐Ÿ‘
Anu has truely become a Mom to K.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope K realizes Anu's value one day.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@TM
Excellent review of the Epi!
The way Anu protected her stepdaughter K in front of Ahilya was so commendable ๐Ÿ‘
Anu has truely become a Mom to K.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope K realizes Anu's value one day.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks Swe (:
IKR! unconsciously she is literally becoming a mother to Kalyani, who is in need of a mom's love with Madhuri absence atm and i loving this lil changes happening at this phase of their story (:
altgr thumbnail
Very well written. I am just loving the show. This Aparna is so irritating.
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved yesterdays's epi!!! Acting is too high class in this show! 
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

Very well written. I am just loving the show. This Aparna is so irritating.

Thank You <3

IKR! she is so annoying๐Ÿ˜ต
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

I loved yesterdays's epi!!! Acting is too high class in this show! 

i agree...casting is awesome in this show!
they have perfectly chosen seasoned actors for such important roles & the young actors are also doing a good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sahil.Ki.Vedika

i agree...casting is awesome in this show!
they have perfectly chosen seasoned actors for such important roles & the young actors are also doing a good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Exactly! I only saw savita prabhune acting before this show.. she was marvellous in pavitra rishta...Sehban too in dmg, bepannah.. rest I am watching for the first tym on screen.. 
Purva and Reem both are fab actors!!