Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Bill Cosby very famous comedian and actor was just sentenced to 3 to 10 years in jail for sexual assault. I really hope they get it together in India and prosecute all the men who commits these crimes. 
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

Bill Cosby very famous comedian and actor was just sentenced to 3 to 10 years in jail for sexual assault. I really hope they get it together in India and prosecute all the men who commits these crimes.

Exactly! Hope more women speak out.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She first spoke about this 10 years ago. Hope that in the wake of the #MeToo movement, this gains some traction and the harassers are brought to book.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pNQ1n2_-cU[/YOUTUBE]
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not at all surprised! Nana Patekar is a pathetic person and everyone knows that!!

The part about Akshay and rajnikanth is unclear to me.Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

I am not at all surprised! Nana Patekar is a pathetic person and everyone knows that!!

The part about Akshay and rajnikanth is unclear to me.

She criticized them for working with Nana.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

She criticized them for working with Nana.

oh ok😊

yeh I saw

My God the poor woman is saying that she and her family got harassed by nana patekar for years

Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But her sister is working without any issue in the industry.

While I(most of us) don't know what really know the case, I don't think we should assume Nana is guilty because Tanu said so.
I am not saying Tanu is doing this for fame or it is Sallu's chal😆 or Nana is innocent, but I think blindly believing anyone is not correct.Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

But her sister is working without any issue in the industry.

While I(most of us) don't know what really know the case, I don't think we should assume Nana is guilty because Tanu said so.
I am not saying Tanu is doing this for fame or it is Sallu's chal😆 or Nana is innocent, but I think blindly believing anyone is not correct.

I choose to believe Tanushree because I watched her and I can tell if someone is saying the truth or not. Furthermore Nana has a lot of such cases against him, he is a clear case of psycho, and a woman hardly ever lies about being sexually harassed, I am not trained to doubt the victim.
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

I choose to believe Tanushree because I watched her and I can tell if someone is saying the truth or not. Furthermore Nana has a lot of such cases against him, he is a clear case of psycho, and a woman hardly ever lies about being sexually harassed, I am not trained to doubt the victim.

How to find out if someone (that too a trained actress) is telling the truth or not by words. Please share the secret. Why have courts then? Let us persecute everyone on mere accusations. 
I will reserve my judgment until i get more details and hear from other side. Cannot take anyone at face value these days.  Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago