AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello guys. So today we saw first Episode. And already excited to talk. But first we need to stop comparing Kzk with previous kzk. Everyone is like anurag yeh kabhi nehi karta,prerna to kabhi aisi nehi thi.. They clearly said characters changed little bit. It's new story,new cast. Just give them a change. It's just 1st Episode. Please try to watch this like new show. Don't compare this with old kzk.
Just a request. Sorry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you. If comparing, then it's best to keep it a healthy comparison. Nothing wrong with drawing parallels, but we should do it without expecting that S2 will be the same as S1. Ekta has clearly stated that it won't be identical.
noone is comparing the actors. we are just talking about characterisation and mods allowed to see the similarities and differnce between the characters of both seasons. people r just sharing  their views regarding the similarities and differences
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

noone is comparing the actors. we are just talking about characterisation and mods allowed to see the similarities and differnce between the characters of both seasons. people r just sharing  their views regarding the similarities and differences

Yeah, and sometimes it is fun to see what has changed. I haven't seen anyone bashing or saying anything against ToS.
hard-09 thumbnail
Yeah agreed. There are many new viewers like me. We don't want to hear about how previous actor was better every freaking day! 
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

i did not said anyone is comparing actors. Was talking about characters only.