First Episode Review

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved the episode. I love how it started with the Durga puja and the introduction of both families with the names. I also loved the college scene and the festivity scenes. 

It was really funny how Prerna approached Anurag and asked if he likes men. His response was even more unexpected. Nothing like how last season Anurag would have responded. πŸ˜† I like that he has a sense of humour, but I think this humour may just be for Prerna. πŸ˜‰ He seemed pretty serious in front of his mom. I was pleasantly surprised by Parth's acting. He almost even resembled Cezanne. 

I like how they're adding in different scenes and are not just copy/pasting from the original. I also loved the background music. I found Kaka Babu (Anurag's dad) hilarious when he was listening to Sheela Ki Jawani, and his lines to his wife were superb. πŸ˜† 

I can't wait for more! πŸ˜³
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quite ott episode. anurag characterisation is different this time. ekta played to parth's strength i guess. anurag wouldnt crack such jokes last time. i was fine with parth's performance.
Prerna as a care free girl. characterisation is similar to previous one. but my issue is with erika's dialogue delivery because half of the time i couldnt make out what she was sayingπŸ˜•
base is same. same amount of siblings. though there is new guy who caused fire. it can be subarato as well( anurag's cousin) or  a anti hero or a main negative character . lets c
overall ok episode. scenes were copied. specially anurag prerna first meet.
they also kept the same backgground music for prerna n anurag. there was sad music too . looks like its gonna be not so happy one as wellπŸ˜†

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

Quite ott episode. anurag characterisation is different this time. ekta played to parth's strength i guess. anurag wouldnt crack such jokes last time. i was fine with parth's performance.

Prerna as a care free girl. characterisation is similar to previous one. but my issue is with erika's dialogue delivery because half of the time i couldnt make out what she was sayingπŸ˜•
base is same. same amount of siblings. though there is new guy who caused fire. it can be subarato as well( anurag's cousin) or  a anti hero or a main negative character . lets c
overall ok episode. scenes were copied. specially anurag prerna first meet.
they also kept the same backgground music for prerna n anurag. there was sad music too . looks like its gonna be not so happy one as wellπŸ˜†

What did you expect? πŸ˜† Of course it was going to be OTT. Even season one was super OTT. After all of these promotions, they're going to make it as dramatic as possible. πŸ˜† I need to give more time to assess Prerna. She isn't shown to be as cheerful yet. Last time Prerna was super bubbly and she was the one teasing Anurag. Here it seems like Anurag's teasing her. I don't mind it. I'm trying to keep season 1 and season 2 as separate seasons and not draw comparisons. 

Yes, that first meet was the same, but I liked that scene in Season 1, so I don't mind that they brought it back. It could be Subrato or it could just be a random person for the sake of the story. 
AkaShi28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah erica needs to improve her dialogue delivery . 
And parth as anurag was treat to watch .
Cast are all same but I think they are going to make some change in story . Repeating same scenes will make it too predictable .
Overall episode was good . Because of durga puja scenes became ott with loud costumes .
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AkaShi28

Yeah erica needs to improve her dialogue delivery . 

And parth as anurag was treat to watch .
Cast are all same but I think they are going to make some change in story . Repeating same scenes will make it too predictable .
Overall episode was good . Because of durga puja scenes became ott with loud costumes .

I can't wait for Durga puja to end. πŸ˜† Fire scene will continue on until tomorrow. Prerna and Anurag will surely fall in love due to this.