Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

shubrato...anurag's cousin bro...he was a devil in KZK 1...😡

Oh ok. Who is playing him?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Arre they said na characters changed a little. Waise i Love this naughty anurag more. Otherwise i would have find him boring.. 😃

i totally agree...i love this naughty anurag who still has the old anurag values...
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.xD

The guy looked like barun sobti so i thought it was bajaj lol..but i dont think they will make entry of bajaj so soon though..
But i think hina may make this show a little better..really looking forward to how she will do the 3rd iconic role..coz erica needs to improve a lot..atleast parth was okay

Wait barun is playing bajaj? I thought it was just a rumour😕
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Oh ok. Who is playing him?

no clue at all...its definitely that devil subrato who destroyed AnuPre love story ðŸ˜¡
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Arre they said na characters changed a little. Waise i Love this naughty anurag more. Otherwise i would have find him boring.. 😃

I hope they change the story a little bit as well..i mean spineless douchebag anurag and stupid prerna...but they gotta keep bajaj and komolika the same though.. they were just the best characters of kasauti
Edited by bAkChOd.xD - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
@SRKian...barun denied being part of KZK but there are rumours that he is playing Mr Rishabh Bajaj which definitely suits him and Barica jodi will look hot together...though there is no confirmation yet Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mages

@SRKian...barun denied being part of KZK but there are rumours that he is playing Mr Rishabh Bajaj which definitely suits him and Barica jodi will look hot together...though there is no confirmation yet

I'd like to watch him in the role then.heard so much about this particular character ðŸ˜³ 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I found it funny. I'm glad they added a comic element to it, otherwise it would've just been serious. ðŸ˜†
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't watch the first season but if they are adding some humour to Anurag's character then I don't mind at all.