Nandini to step out of mauli and kunal' life

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Here is link
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2124360471146258&id=1458869344362044&set=a.1458945484354430&source=48
Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I hope she doesn't make a come back. I want to see how the relationship dynanic is once a couple reconciles forcibly after one partner commits adultery. How does their life change...better than watching one of the female leads only cry non stop! 
shamil thumbnail
Honestly KM cannot be whatever they were before the entry of nandini in their life. The new plot is obviously to bring her back into the life of kunal again. So its gonna go gol gol like jelabi
on a positive sude, wud love to see nandini as a strong character sans rona dhona. Mauli too . But looks like poor thing will remain in a loveless marriage thanks to nandini
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
check tc article its given in that 
surabhi01 thumbnail
hope this is not fake article really it will be very good track if CVs r planning to show. Nandini as strong independent and successful ful business woman
fingers crossed

it will be really good if she come out of Kunal love and start thinking to become independent
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs...
means at the end kundini will unite..

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

Tfs...

means at the end kundini will unite..

After a leap that is next episode, same Kunan saga starts! Only diff would be Nandini being a businesswoman
surabhi01 thumbnail
thankfully. cvs r showing. that thing which I hope from Nandini .I have hope that Nandini will leave Kunal and mauli so finally she is leaving kunal and mauli during navratri

and after 2 years leap Nandini. will be shown as successful business woman

good step by Nandini

I have trust on Nandini that she can't be so selfish

thanks our old Nandini is back
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its serial so no one will be completely out of this whether its Mauli or Nandini.

Kunal will be swinging between them and they keep running this show.

Well I'll not mind if they end the series with Kunal goin to Nandini and Mauli moving on her life and find her happiness.  
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
May be after leap she will return with kunal and her child with successful business women