Bepannah ,My thoughts, Even in Adi's absence, his presence is felt!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Ep 131 Friday 14th Sept: Even in Adi's absence! his presence is felt! Such madness!  

Such is the aura of Aditya Hooda. To elders from both sides of  boy and girls families. Adi leaves a trail of insecurity with Waseem and Ameena, one never knows when he shows up like a puff of smoke. Waseem assures the anxious Ameena, rest assured, professionally he leaves his mark in the par excellent dcor. Yet he will not show up any where near the radius of Siddiqui house! Well  for starters Adi  preys on  Zoya's mind. Instead of getting ready for the engagement ceremony. Its him she is anxious about?  Even the necklace sent by Arshad s  house seems like a  spherical metal ring around the neck of slave! Kudos to Noor whom everyone brushes aside as, the youngest, careless child, who comes out with the truth! why does Zoya ask? Does she want him around! When Roshnaq  tells her off!  Zoya too tells her off! its almost like Noor always throws her little light upon the reality of issues! Zoya, seems to take her stress out on her Kohinoor!

Zoya hands over her phone to Noor for safekeeping.  She doesn't want Adi about her,  to remind her about what she is about to do ! besides its about  what Abbu,  surely wants her do. It'll also   deter her father from having a go  at Adi again !  on the other hand it may also mean, that if Adi rings during the ceremony , Noor is bound to tell her ! but nothing escapes Waseem's  eagle eyes.. he knows Adi will attempt to thwart the pre-nuptial events! So Waseem blocks all of Zoya's support systems ! what ever happens the engagement  must go on!

Here comes the bride! Arshad is visibly stumped by her.  Zoya carries herself well.. with each willing stride towards  the man  she is meant to marry. Talk about omens  another one happens!  Arshad's ring is with Adi   ! and is banned from Siddiqui house   Waseem  race to beat Adi over takes his reason, and memory !waseem makes a blunder! But his  ego  wins when  the ancestral ring of his finger is offered to Zoya to grace  Arshad's finger..  ancestral. familial, inherited , embodies the pair of bangles that Zoya inherits from Arshad s family! In return he gets his engagement ring   an heirloom  from Zoya's father's finger! Well this most appropriate as Zoya's father Waseem  finger writes Zoya's fate!   On the other Adi  offers to Zoya, his bepannah  love  endless, eternal  in entirety!  Pure love that he aspires that both him and Zoya will leave as worthy inheritance for all lovers to come!

With a word of prayer, Qazi sahib begins the ceremony! only to be interrupted by Arjun's call! Waseem takes the phone from Noor! Instead Akansha, gets a call and she blurts out in shock! Breaking news Adi's had an accident! Zoya acts in haste! Leaves Arshad ! rushes out! Waseem intervenes! grabs her wrist! She pulls it away! and cross the threshold out of her house! The spontaneous effort negates her claims!What becomes of him doesn't matter to her! Adi was right above all! she lies to herself! Now all see her reaction to rush to her friend!!

Of course it's a hoax!  as, all is fair in love and war! Yet another attempt by Adi to  scoff her stand he matters not to her! then why did she leave her engagement  and come flying to him? he didn't ask her? she comes on her accord! She hisses back,  her stupidity plus her foolishness! brings her here! To her, his prank, shows up his childish behaviour! Not  everything in life is a joke! So Pooja used to say so.. but in this case, Zoya's marriage she undertakes is the real joke! He calls her  a liar! When it comes to choice , its him she'll opts for! so might as well face it! That she too loves him like he does! Arshad yells Aditya s name! and tells him  his lying tactics will not win Zoya's love! what a pity after all this time , he knows nothing about Zoya!  The joke is on Arshad now! who has known Zoya for a mere four days and he thinks he knows her well! They both argue about who Zoya belongs too! Adi tells him point blank, and  her say yes to marrying him doesn't give him right over her!  Zoya hurts Adi by calling him a liar  when he boldly declares  destiny itself unites Adi and Zoya.  Zoya senses Arshad on the edge so gives Adi an emotional wound , yes she argues  they met so she could meet Arshad  eventually  again calls Adi a liar, he can see through her, how painstakingly she tries to push him away! Adi inists till she continues to make a grave mistake, its his business to intercept to show her the difference between right and wrong! He is as the words of the song.. "sacred like a deity, who shows her the way basically Adi's boldness around Arshad  is  all about  showing  Arshad he means well for Zoya. not ill will!  

The war of words and sentiments between Aditya and Arshad will get nasty and blow out of proportion. Zoya is already shakes visibly when Adi is pushed by Arshad! She intervenes. Adi  too watches how helpless Zoya is when she tries, to  put a lid on her emotions. Every time he suffers , it makes Zoya lose her peace too! Zoya senses,  she has to act and quell the storm raging in Adi' s bruised heart. Her position between the two  averts some violence.  Their comes a point when Adi too tightens his fist to land it on Arshad s cocky jaw! But Zoya.. intervenes and her eyes plead up into Adi's eyes begging him to hold his fury! For her Adi freezes  his clenched fist in mid air and shows discipline, tolerance , an almost faint respect for the man Zoya choses to marry!

The  highlights of the episode are Zoya's eventual engagement  where with her back to Arshad and her face towards  Adi she reminds him he has something that belongs to her.. Adi  misinterprets, she probably means her heart! how she raises his hopes then facing him, she says sorry to Arshad, asking him to bring forward his hand, yet looks directly  at Adi who moves his hand towards! How significantly she turns  her back to Adi , revolves around and slips the ring on Arshad's finger!  Adi's face twists with pain , as  he fails to  stop Zoya  from repeating her mistake! He does question her about those past moments when she clearly showed he mattered to her! Adi lets Arshad hear about the love she has for him, but Arshad claims the love he sees in Zoya's eyes is love for him!

Adi proves to both Arshad and Zoya that he understands Zoya better them the pair of them! Adi's conclusion that Zoya fears love!   she married Yash for love , but instead  ended up  being  cheated!  Now she dreads love as it brings fear of betrayal! His argument   is laced with pragmatisim  and optimism when he claims. For fear of betrayal one does not stop loving! In a way he reminds Zoya how she picked his crushed spirits and showed him how to live again!

He tells both that this time she is marrying without love! so the fear of being cheated does not arise! Zoya choses the safe option! As Arshad walks Zoya hand in hand ! one final yell from Adi  rings in the hospital! Zoya don't do something you'll regret later!  Reminds her  previous marriage lacked love! while  his marriage had friendship but minus love! now destiny has put them in a bond where they both have love and friendship! Will she lose this opportunity! Zoyaaa!

But away she goes! engaged to Arshad! Well Adi certainly told her and Arshad a few home truths about Zoya! but he  rests his case when she appeals to him not to humiliate her further! His words as always , were pure truth! free from fancy frills!  

Ep 132 Monday 17th Sept:  Painted in the colour of Adi's love!  it is her mehndi function, and Adi sheds a tear outside her house. Inside Zoya too feels restless. It's as if his far away, unseen tears  are felt by her too. She knows she has hurt him, by her impromptu engagement. Her face says it all. She lets her memories go, they are all about the friend she has wounded. The mehndi artist asks for the grooms name, His name escapes her lips with a sigh, Aditya... the mehndi artist  inscribes the name that slips out of Zoya's mouth like a Freudian slip!

Zoya suddenly looks at the name inscribed on her palm Aditya! She panics at  the blunder! Noor as usual like the lesser light, points Zoya, she is wholly tinted in the permanent colour of Aditya's love! why else would she fail to perceive what is actually drawn on her palm.. Arshad's name not Aditya's! 

Zoya  is truly being  dyed by the words Adi yelled at her in the hospital! His words do matter to her! her eyes seek him, as much as he speculates he must be up to no good! Yet  it's him she imagines around her, sees his name  written in heena on her palm. Not once does Zoya realize she leads Arshad on! But  that which is beginning to come naturally to her is that Adi does matter to her!

Waseem, to be on the safe side rings Harsh and nearly threatens him to keep his  wild son away from Zoya's in progress pre-nuptials! Should Adi  show up! he'll call the police!

Adi feels losing support from his father too.. Harsh feels  the family's respectability is at stake! All the more ,since clearly Zoya has made her choice !his insanity will surely take him and their family down.

Yet Adi boasts of his madness as it goes hand and hand with his bepannan love! which is sheer  madness! He opens his heart before his parents, after Pooja left him, it was Zoya who pulled him out of the throes of despondency and showed him a reason to carry on living. Since  then he has sensed her beside him eternally! For the moment he  still attempts to show her that destiny meant  them for each other. But his parents continue to reject his reasons of the heart! Adi tells them calmly if needs be, then he will continue his  labour of love on his own.. till Zoya   awareness is raised that she too loves him like he does, with a pure madness! Adi's madness is not destructive, but creative! There is a certain serenity about Adi. A particular restive spirt.  Hamlet53

Many thanks to those readers who continue to read my out dated  thoughts.. thanks for bearing up with me.. catching up  will    work on eps, 133~ 137 next,, much love yours hammie.. 

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
hope you are doing well❤️

Here comes the bride! Arshad is visibly stumped by her.  Zoya carries herself well.. with each willing stride towards  the man  she is meant to marry. Talk about omens  another one happens!  Arshad's ring is with Adi   ! and is banned from Siddiqui house  Waseem  race to beat Adi over takes his reason, and memory !waseem makes a blunder!

loved that part when zoya was searching for him.. she so wanted him to be there

Adi inists till she continues to make a grave mistake, its his business to intercept to show her the difference between right and wrong! He is as the words of the song.. "sacred like a deity, who shows her the way basically Adi's boldness around Arshad  is  all about  showing  Arshad he means well for Zoya. not ill will!  

whatever adi told zoya was true.. why did she even come to the hospital.. and when zoya said 'haat aage kijiye' that little hope on adi's face just killed us💔

Adi lets Arshad hear about the love she has for him, but Arshad claims the love he sees in Zoya's eyes is love for him! Adi proves to both Arshad and Zoya that he understands Zoya better them the pair of them! Adi's conclusion that Zoya fears love!   she married Yash for love , but instead  ended up  being  cheated!  Now she dreads love as it brings fear of betrayal! 

and she gets engaged.. oh this scene💔 .. never cried like that ever.. harshad nailed this scene.. he was so helplesss.. his dialogues were giving me goose bumps.. touched my heart❤️

Painted in the colour of Adi's love!  it is her mehndi function, and Adi sheds a tear outside her house. Inside Zoya too feels restless. It's as if his far away, unseen tears  are felt by her too. She knows she has hurt him, by her impromptu engagement. Her face says it all. She lets her memories go, they are all about the friend she has wounded.

again she wanted adi to be there.. constantly thinking about him❤️

Adi feels losing support from his father too.. Harsh feels  the family's respectability is at stake! All the more ,since clearly Zoya has made her choice !his insanity will surely take him and their family down.

he is still hoping for her to say yes.. he will do anything for her❤️

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very well written post Hammie! And I love your title for it! These episodes were extremely draining to watch but I really enjoyed reading your analysis of them. 😃

Adi's madness is not destructive, but creative! There is a certain serenity about Adi. A particular restive spirt. Especially loved this! Completely agree. 

Looking forward to your thoughts on the upcoming eps! Wishing you the best as always :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️  helooo awal number.. jumping up to catch the heart.. after going through recent episodes.. I too  have begun to  believe in love.. never mind if its unrequited or fulfilled...

hope you are doing well❤️ yes Maryam eating good food and retaining it..  but still on tether hooks.. the operation  has to be done.. no getting out  of it!

Here comes the bride! Arshad is visibly stumped by her.  Zoya carries herself well.. with each willing stride towards  the man  she is meant to marry. Talk about omens  another one happens!  Arshad's ring is with Adi   ! and is banned from Siddiqui house  Waseem  race to beat Adi over takes his reason, and memory !waseem makes a blunder!

loved that part when zoya was searching for him.. she so wanted him to be there
yes me too noticed in all her pre- wedding  events, her eyes look for Adi.. the colour of his love begins to  paint her...
Adi inists till she continues to make a grave mistake, its his business to intercept to show her the difference between right and wrong! He is as the words of the song.. "sacred like a deity, who shows her the way basically Adi's boldness around Arshad  is  all about  showing  Arshad he means well for Zoya. not ill will!  

whatever adi told zoya was true.. why did she even come to the hospital.. and when zoya said 'haat aage kijiye' that little hope on adi's face just killed us💔
such a cruel action of hers... raising his hopes , just to   hurt him  such a sad scene, 

Adi lets Arshad hear about the love she has for him, but Arshad claims the love he sees in Zoya's eyes is love for him! Adi proves to both Arshad and Zoya that he understands Zoya better them the pair of them! Adi's conclusion that Zoya fears love!   she married Yash for love , but instead  ended up  being  cheated!  Now she dreads love as it brings fear of betrayal! 

and she gets engaged.. oh this scene💔 .. never cried like that ever.. harshad nailed this scene.. he was so helplesss.. his dialogues were giving me goose bumps.. touched my heart❤️  yes  I  was heart broken... the sheer torture  in his eyes...  Harshad  emotes  his senses so well!  incredible.. his voice modulation, the expressions blend amazingly .. such a fine actor to watch on screen!

Painted in the colour of Adi's love!  it is her mehndi function, and Adi sheds a tear outside her house. Inside Zoya too feels restless. It's as if his far away, unseen tears  are felt by her too. She knows she has hurt him, by her impromptu engagement. Her face says it all. She lets her memories go, they are all about the friend she has wounded.

again she wanted adi to be there.. constantly thinking about him❤️

she needs healing.. and she uses his memories, his words..  to soothe and console herself..

he is still hoping for her to say yes.. he will do anything for her❤️

ohhh yes.. her silence, and his knowledge,confidence  that she loves him.. is sufficient armour for him to wage war  against her stubbornness... his eyes have the  insanity , that she too loves him, it  keeps him fighting fit!

Maryam thanks  😃 so much for Adi's pics of his  endearing ,vulnerable expressions 👏⭐️!... loved your encouraging written responses... posted my thoughts on eps 133~ 136...  will do  separate  thoughts for  Monday /Tuesday episodes... much love yours,hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hello again sparkx!😃 we meet again mate

A very well written post Hammie! And I love your title for it! These episodes were extremely draining to watch but I really enjoyed reading your analysis of them. 😃
draining.. you can say that again... the smarting is unending for both Adi and Zoya !  
Adi's madness is not destructive, but creative! There is a certain serenity about Adi. A particular restive spirt. Especially loved this! Completely agree. 
Thanks for your lovely comment sparkx...
Looking forward to your thoughts on the upcoming eps! Wishing you the best as always :)
yes mate have posted eps 133~136...  great dialogues and  memorable acting by our much loved leads... they bring out the true essence  of Adiya's bonding... unconditional.. love... much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant as always hammie... with such apt titles fr both epis.. 
Yes indeed Aditya hooda ko bhulana mushkil he nahi naamumkin hai!:P 
Bt yes my heart went out to Adi wen she onve again crushed his heart mercilessly.. the hope she awaken in him then she jst crush all those hopes.. serioisly Adi pe boht daya aae.. n i hated Zoya fr.tat.. Adi was spot on as always in reading Zoya.. the boy indeed knows her inside out.. even more than herself..

N yes we can see in the following episode tat Zoya ko bhi boht farak pad raha hai..

Thnk u so mich hammie fr completing the left over thoughts.. such a blessing ur fr ths forum.. luv n hugs..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

hello nusi😃  good to see you back on my thread missed you

Brilliant as always hammie... with such apt titles fr both epis..   thanks Nusi... guess what me is up to date now..
Yes indeed Aditya hooda ko bhulana mushkil he nahi naamumkin hai!:P   😛😛👏 you are so right.. Zoya completes him and he her!
Bt yes my heart went out to Adi wen she onve again crushed his heart mercilessly.. the hope she awaken in him then she jst crush all those hopes.. serioisly Adi pe boht daya aae.. n i hated Zoya fr.tat.. Adi was spot on as always in reading Zoya.. the boy indeed knows her inside out.. even more than herself..
yes... the engagement ring scene was like I said she gave..  some emotional treatment ,raised his hopes and drops him  
N yes we can see in the following episode tat Zoya ko bhi boht farak pad raha hai..
marvellous and utter tear jerkers  
Thnk u so mich hammie fr completing the left over thoughts.. such a blessing ur fr ths forum.. luv n hugs.. yes nusi  me did it... finally..  quite  an experience   it was.. knowing that forum members were much and way ahead of my writings.. but you know me well  Nus    I follow what my    gut feelng tells me  😃   still my heart goes to those readers who still  read my out dated posts..😃   feel  blessed... lovely to see you..much love, yours hammie