Barsine's new dress??

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Check riya_d_m 's Insta Story - Riya's Dance Number for Alexander I think!  🤣

She has captioned.. Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment, Bauhat Jald.. ðŸ˜‰

Has SidT picked this idea from Alexander Romance where Roxanne stabs Alexander in the midway of her dance performance? 
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Check riya_d_m 's Insta Story - Riya's Dance Number for Alexander I think!  🤣

She has captioned.. Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment, Bauhat Jald.. ðŸ˜‰

Has SidT picked this idea from Alexander Romance where Roxanne stabs Alexander in the midway of her dance performance? 

Yes Roxana stabs him while dancing...but that is not in Alexander romance but in diidorus plays...
luckySnow thumbnail
Barsine gonna be his main wife I believe...which is pity and I am leaving this stupid show because I can't bear her and her family...
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Really.. you are leaving?!!!
luckySnow thumbnail

Really.. you are leaving?!!!

Barsine preference over Roxane is really bad...I don't like Barsine character here. Stabbing will make me puke🤢 what next quick love story...porus not hurting Alexander for friendship...let's she what happens first, then will decide...
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Yes.. we should wait! Kya pata stabbing ho hi na! Barsine-Alexander love story is not possible.. she hates him and Alexander will only love Roxanne! Barsine is just here to kill Alexander in Babylon and get killed by Roxanne I think.
luckySnow thumbnail

Yes.. we should wait! Kya pata stabbing ho hi na! Barsine-Alexander love story is not possible.. she hates him and Alexander will only love Roxanne! Barsine is just here to kill Alexander in Babylon and get killed by Roxanne I think.

You will be proven wrong by makers ðŸ˜Š
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Why do you think so? ðŸ˜† Aapko kya lagta hai ki Barsine ko Alexander se mohabbat ho jayegi.. Noo Wayyy!!! Pehle to yeh dekhna hai ki Roxy ke hote huye usey apna dance number pesh karne ka mauka kaise mil gaya aur kya usey Roxy Alexander ke aas paas bhi bhatakne degi kareeb jana to door ki baat hai ðŸ¤£
luckySnow thumbnail

Why do you think so?  😆 Aapko kya lagta hai ki Barsine ko Alexander se mohabbat ho jayegi.. Noo Wayyy!!! Pehle to yeh dekhna hai ki Roxy ke hote huye usey apna dance number pesh karne ka mauka kaise mil gaya aur kya usey Roxy Alexander ke aas paas bhi bhatakne degi kareeb jana to door ki baat hai ðŸ¤£

They are going the play. Only replaced Roxane with Barsine. She wants to take revenge of Faras like Roxane wanted to take revenge of bactria. Then dance stabbing forced marriage..Roxane vow to finish her husband. And finally love...this is popular Alexander roxane story. M sure many know this... 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
May be you are right and Barsine might start to love him but I bet it will be one sided! Barsine's words 'maut ki neend sula kar rahungi' sounded ominous to me so I thought she will kill him finally in Babylon.