Rather keep your expectations low

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
So I watched the latest promo. And it gave me Devdas plus Tere Liye vibes. Tere Liye was a show with Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor (Anurag-Taani). I have a feeling that this show is gonna be interesting till 4-5 months and then same old tracks, a mixture of all Balaji previous shows. The new and interesting thing in this season is Parth-Erica's pairing. Looking forward to some intense romantic moments and dialouges. Don't have high hopes as far as storyline is concerned.
Nonetheless, looking forward to watching Parth-EricašŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nocry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ditto... Same thoughts for me... Just look for Parth and Erica and their onscreen romance (hopefully intense)..   Edited by nocry - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
from the promo...its the same story only with slightly modify for the new gen who have not seen the show 18 yrs back...when it comes to story n plot...i have no expectations at all...i am more interested in Parica chemistry as AnuPre n of course parth its first time i am watching his work...they have a good chemistry
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I see what you mean by Tere Liye vibes. The whole scene with her running down the stairs Devdas style was the same in the first promo of Tere Liye. I'm hoping because Ekta has spent so much effort and money promoting this that she won't slack off with it like she does with a lot of her other shows after a few months. Storyline, in the beginning is the same for sure, but not sure if multiple marriages will work again, so I want to see if Anurag actually marries Komolika, or if Ekta puts a twist in there.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Never watch Ekta shows for plot...she's really good at picking pretty actors with amazing chemistry but her plots leave a lot to be desired.

I'm only here for the first few months, once multiple marriage/leap business starts...I'm outta here.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah keeping expectations low because I trust Ekta enough that she will ruin this show too with stupidity after few months. She had nothing new to offer basically after a few months and then it becomes mundane. However I do hope she does not disappoint new viewers. 
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I bet erika and parth will do justice and create new waves themselves both are awesome actors
Hope komolika is good ( not hina pls she has positive face )
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well this was my first reaction when  I watched the promo..
However team is really doing hard work but I have seen Erica and parth short interview..parth confirmed that the story line is different so may be.. but then I have doubt after watching the promo..it's like old story with lavish bg...loud music...ekta ney bahut paisa kharch kiya hai..     Here is the link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHR-kgHYm7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rtc4q91gj210

Don't mind buddies I am too much excited who will be a new kamolika Bec old one has it's own charms still when the music comes it reminds of urvashi...I hope they all do justice with the characters...let's wait for a first episode..Why I Am Feeling It Would be a typical SaaS Bahu Show ?? Have Ram Parth Kya Hoga... 

Positive Vibes Sizzling Kamolika And Anurag Basu ...Hayee Aaj ka Promo Dekhar Toh Kuch Kuch...

Love u all
Nitara

Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago