Saurav as Chandragupta

Posted: 5 years ago
I am so excited to see him as Chandragupta Maurya and I am glad this time he will not be seen as crazy puppy of any one of his damn wives. Saurav chooses good roles. He is my favorite Vishnu. Hope Pooja is again cast with him. Their chemistry rocks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siyarati thumbnail
No, I don't want Pooja to be casteed with him again.. It will be boring.. Same jodi again and again. Fresh pairing dekhne me maza aata h.

Originally posted by: siyarati

No, I don't want Pooja to be casteed with him again.. It will be boring.. Same jodi again and again. Fresh pairing dekhne me maza aata h.

We all know how tiwari handles Jodi's. I want Pooja because he can't offer a sidekick role to an actress of her Calibre. Hated how he handled puru and lachi. They don't look like a newly married couple at all nor roxanne and alex.
I dread lachi will give birth to durdhara. Oh hell no.
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess SidT went for tried and tested actors.
Which other show have those two worked on?

Originally posted by: inlieu

I guess SidT went for tried and tested actors.

Which other show have those two worked on?

In Mahabharata and mahakali
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

In Mahabharata and mahakali

I thought they had been paired in a previous show. In Mahabhrat Pooja wasn't cast opposite him as she was playing Draupadi, right?

I thought they had been paired in a previous show. In Mahabhrat Pooja wasn't cast opposite him as she was playing Draupadi, right?

Yes, Hope in this CGM the female lead will be given more importance than in porus. I want really beautiful actress with him. And for heaven's sake no fictional heroine like Anusuya or Nandini.
inlieu thumbnail
Is Pooja confirmed on the show? Don't tell me she will play Helen!

Is Pooja confirmed on the show? Don't tell me she will play Helen!

No , in fact it's just my wish.
Do you hate Helen?  😕 if yes then we'll what can I do?😆
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

No , in fact it's just my wish.
Do you hate Helen?  😕

No I don't hate Helen. I'm actually fond of her but not at all fond of how she is vilified in shows just because she is a videshi. SidT cannot be trusted not to go down that route too, if not do worse. I don't want Pooja to be stuck with a stupid script and role.