Who r fans of old Kzk

Posted: 5 years ago
Basically my childhood. This show gave me sex education lol πŸ˜† I was 7 when it started airing n was nearly 14 when it emdedπŸ˜†
Along with kyunki n kahani these were 3 shows which were most watched.. at its peak kasuatii once reached trp of 36 in one week πŸ˜²
These three shows are considered benchmark in terms of success and no shows before and after then were able to replicate  their success . All other chsnnels suffered just bcoz of these 3 shows. They were always top 3😊
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was in 7th or 8th standard back then.. watched it in bits and pieces. It was the adult show of our times lol πŸ˜†
I was sooo confused with their multiple marriages. It really had an impact on my child brain lol

But i am looking for new kasauti... i like parth and erica's pairing and my aatma is bhatoking to see an intense love story..will watch it till it goes well. Am sure Ekta will spoil it after a year  πŸ˜† 
expect ekta to ruin it with buddha bajaj. i hope anurag isnt spineless this time. who can forget anurag n prerna havng sex with doors open and anurag's then wife aparna seeing them naked🀣
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
same here my childhood too.. loved the serial and everything prerna anurag bajaj and komolika it was fresh then
hopefully this new kzk is able to glue viewers to screen
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same here, me and my friends used to watch it regularly and then, discuss it over the lunch period next day. It has so many memories. I really hope it can attract the viewers once again. Edited by RadhaKrishan - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
I was in primary school those days .
I have a vague memories of watching the show with my mom ... when in order to save a child suffering from cancer , born out of her previous marriage ..Prerna had to produce a child with her Ex  husband .. and all this while she was married to her second husband .😲 quite confusing .πŸ˜•

and there was so many children😲 ...I could never make out which child was whose πŸ˜•

For me KZK 2 will be like watching a fresh show πŸ‘πŸΌ..I have no past impressions . am excited with all the buzz 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I started watching it when I was 7 or 8 with my mom, and it finished when I was 14 years old I believe. I was so invested in Anurag and Prerna's life, and I wished that they'd unite. I hated Bajaj so much, but loved Ronit Roy. I can't wait for the sequel. I hope it doesn't drag.
crazy_rinks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was a teenager. 
I had hard time understanding prena's love switching between Anurag and MR. Bajaj. She never doubted cunning Bajaj  but always doubted loving Anurag.

Poor guy Anurag never found good loving wife. Never had a chance to hear his own daughter and son calling him papa. His only duty was to save Prerna from all trouble and getting blame from her as gift.

Bajaj disappeared when Prerna is in trouble but claimed she is his love. I understood Bajaj's love on Prerna is just a trophy in his hand. He is jealous of Prena's deep love for Anurag which he never able to get.

Ekta played all kinds of illogical track to keep two sets of audience hooked for 8 long years. Worst dead people came alive several time and Mr. Bajaj lived over 100 years.
Edited by crazy_rinks - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy_rinks

I was a teenager. 

I had hard time understanding prena's love switching between Anurag and MR. Bajaj. She never doubted cunning Bajaj  but always doubted loving Anurag.

bajaj took pics with her n she still bashed anurag

Poor guy Anurag never found good loving wife. Never had a chance to hear his own daughter and son calling him papa. His only duty was to save Prerna from all trouble and getting blame from her as gift.

anurag wasnt man enough. he shouldve never allowed prerna to keep sneha away from him. he let that woman dictate his life. he was dumb

Bajaj disappeared when Prerna is in trouble but claimed she is his love. I understood Bajaj's love on Prerna is just a trophy in his hand. He is jealous of Prena's deep love for Anurag which he never able to get.

prerna was his possession. in the end still he suffered when prerna died saving aurag making clear that she loved anurag all d time

Ekta played all kinds of illogical track to keep two sets of audience hooked for 8 long years. Worst dead people came alive several time and Mr. Bajaj lived over 100 years.

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My aunts used to watch it but now they are done with ITV on general. When talked about this one, they joked so hilariously about the old one. As for sex education back then, we have come so so far on that subject. 
I mean audience is watching Sacred Games, Game of Thrones, Twisted, Submission & what not, I don't know what EK was thinking while bringing the exact same story with fresh faces that too in this era when a hell lot of people are done with her shows (Atleast younger generation roasts them way too much.)
Almost every show of hers had the same plot & still continues to have same story. She didn't even spare the historical shows with such content.
But success won't be same this time though since a lot of things have changed since then.

Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago