Bepannah, My thoughts, Adi rings Zoya's wedding bells! both suffer

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ,My thoughts eps. 129 ~ 130 Adi rings Zoya's wedding bells!  agony for both!

Ep 129 Wednesday 12th Sept: The stars favour Aditya. He aspires to make a difference to Zoya.  inadvertently, the girl he loves defiantly gives him the licence and reason to be at her house! Now if this is not the deities, destiny backing Adi then what is it?

Although Adi and Arjun turn up with their staff mainly as professionals doing a job. Waseem finds it hard to swallow the hustle bustle! Yet who can he blame really? Zoya! still as her father he has a stiff word with Aditya and questions his love for Zoya! to him it lacks understanding as Adi seems unaware that all he gives Zoya is grief. He stands as a constant reminder of Yash for Zoya! of her dark past. Adi clarifies that it's not at all like Waseem sees It. Since  ages ago both Zoya and Adi have conquered their unfortunate  pasts and now they are like soul mates. This is a bold statement for a  father whose daughter is about to be married to Arshad! Adi is served a reminder!  Waseem accuses Adi of wrong doing in loving Zoya! Adi gets the chance to challenge Waseem's decision to force marriage upon his daughter is that right? Waseem  asks Adi does he plan to thwart her alliance? Adi's, responds, he respects Zoya's decision to marry  Arshad but his confidence  makes him give broad statements  that Zoya herself  will turn to him when she  realizes  that she loves Adi! That in time he will take Zoya with him! Waseem scoffs at his confidence and mocks him for dreaming make belief love stories! Well each to each to in their beliefs! Zoya is the bone of contention between  Aditya and her father!  Also  overall, both Arjun and Adi will be walking on egg shells in the present scenario. Arjun's support for Noor is on going. Noor's tough stand at tackling challenges is noteworthy. She is adamant  at proving at herself. But Zoya's  turning down Adi and  accepting  Arshad  invariably  holds a cold war between these young truth warriors !

Jewellery from  Arshad's side arrives, Zoya is adorned with it but the sparkle of gold that marks the oncoming nuptials  fails to  reflect as happiness either in Zoya's eyes or upon her face,, despite the compliments from her parents proud hearts. Suddenly that voice sounds stunning! His voice that makes her heart skip a beat. But she checks both her wayward heart, to give passing by Adi the message that his compliments matter not to her! he knows it's a brazen lie! Her struggle with the fiddly maang tikka literally invites his help! Zoya's entangled maang tikka from Arshad  gives Adi another tender moment with the woman he loves. Adi's tender finger tips find the hook that lies out of her sight entangled in her flowing tresses. It's the hook of his love that she feels but refuses to see. With a soft touch Adi puts in position the  maang tikka in the centre of forehead. Adi smiles in his  service to her. Like the piece of ornament worn correctly. He aims to align his love in Zoya's life! which due to circumstance keeps moving out of place! By accident their hands touch and she avoids his gaze. Adi moves away and leaves her.. assured that the cinders of his love continue to smoulder in her heart, unseen by the world.. except him.

Zoya glides down the stairs, Arshad compliments she looks unreal like a nymph! Adi interjects and addresses that she has to agree that she looks nothing short of stunning! Wasim defends Arshad by praising Aditya for his excellent choice of Zoya's outfits!  How about giving a helpful hand to Arshad  to choose appropriate  footwear from a selection! Zoya suffers discomfiture at Adi being  given the mundane task of handling  Arshad s feet!

The scene is set up by Waseem, to humiliate Aditya publicly! To remind him that he is worthless in comparison with Arshad. As Adi changes and tries to fit varies shoes on Arshad s feet handling them gently.. all for Zoya.. yes Zoya's love makes Adi serve; its humble; it gives up false pride; does away with self respect!  All for pure and eternal love! Waseem is out to show all present  Aditya the event planner is duty bound  to carry out all tasks however demeaning they may be! If only Waseem can see  a kneeling Adi's  content smile as he catches the pain on Zoya's  face at seeing him at the feet of her husband to be's  feet! The more he lowers his person, the more his belief that he does matter to  Zoya  elevates! Zoya has a go at her father and leaves teary eyed!  for her room!

Zoya hates Adi being subjected to such humiliation! As a reaction she throws Arshad bangles across the bed! Its almost as if she holds him responsible for reducing Adi to nothing! The door way where Adi stood earlier!   Shows Arshad! He can see her tears, but she bluffs  its grit in her eye that  make her eyes water! he leaves it at  that! but is far from amused  at seeing his given bangles strewn on her bed! She tells him the truth they are tight!.. but he'd rather she puts them on!

Adi sneaks in to her room and collects her tears in his palm.. they are invaluable pearls! perhaps at times not to be wasted. While at other times let them speak the language of  the heart! to Adi  they  speak volumes of whatever  happens to him , affects her no less! Zoya flees from him and her buried truth! and runs down the stairs!

Arshad brings forward the engagement will happen tonight! Possibly prompted by Waseem and his insecurity! Roshnaq complains of the haste , and  arrangements to be done! Waseem  throws it upon Aditya as the event manager! It's his duty to arrange that the event takes place this evening! Zoya looks upset at the brisk turn of events. She is preoccupied that Adi that its like  salt being sprinkled on Adi's wounds by making him fast track the engagement! In fact Waseem's continues his slow torture of  Aditya continues!  when Waseem entrusts Arshad s  ring  from Zoya for safekeeping! That Adi will be the one to give the ring to Zoya tonight for Arshad s finger! Zoya and Adi exchange a despondent gaze while Waseem gives a wicked smile!

Ep 130 Thursday 13th Sept:  Where love is ecstasy !it's also agony!~ Adis real battle is with Zoya and her  fear ridden denial of his love rather than Waseem's persecutions against his love! how stubborn can she be ? yet breaking down at the treatment he gets from Waseem ! Adi follows a weeping Zoya to her room!  She is in the throes of agony, resisting, denying, she will not be moved by tortures sent Adi's way. But the fact that it moves her to such a degree to cry is very telling! Indeed! Adi sticks his head in ,then enters her room! Accuses her of not only lying to himself but above all she lies to herself! Like always Adi continues to get too hot! for her to handle! Truth always burns! But not so soon ! Adi too comes to her with an inferno in his heart! why must he burn in it alone especially if the  fire of fear engulfs her too! one grab of her hand! and he plasters  her too the wall! Not one of Zoya's melt downs will he let go to waste! and this one is no exception!

The ring that cuts them both! This episode is one received by me with mixed feelings. Part of me sees the intensity of passion that makes Adi turns into an insane lover. Part of me finds his frustration justified. But then there is a part of me that stands shocked at the scene , due to its deliberate bodily harm of another person. Yet can I see charges being pressed, on the grounds of premeditation to harm the person one loves? Questions arise in my mind, was Adi swept away with wild emotions, that he so painstakingly keeps in check. Arshad's ring in his safekeeping is the final straw! He reacts because he is not a god! But a mere mortal who hurts and bleeds ! much too much is asked of him! and he unleashes  the agony of love!

He commands her to look him in the eye! She evades lest he sees the truth she  tries so hard to conceal. With looks and words the ring digs  between their palms, the metal cuts through their flesh.  His words like daggers that pierce her heart! she  is wrong, is making a mistake.. does she realize  the ring finger relates to the heart! the complete circle of the ring relates to enclosing Arshads heart with hers in the circumference of the sphere of the ring! Does she realize the implication?? He presses the ill-fated significant metal between their palms! Driving the intensity of the meaning of the words! Zoya winces in pain! and he moans, she sees blood! Is she blind to the blood that squeezes his heart to death!

The boy's side are leaving to prepare for the engagement. Both Zoya and Aditya are missing. Speculations are raised. Both families trudge towards Zoya's room! The worst is expected! Door  hammers! And their agony and ecstasy of being together ends! Zoya opens the door! Shock horror! At seeing her ring finger bleeding! Arshad mother denounces all! that the scene speaks for! Invariably  she shows her doubts about Zoya! but Waseem is still hell bent on hurling his daughter   at Arshad! If Anjana dislikes Zoya!  Ameena too  is not keen too on Zoya either!! she calls  Zoya's injured ring finger an ill omen! Adi defends Zoya! declares he too is injured! and considers this a favourable omen for both! Arshad, Brushes aside his mothers words and announces before all, its not  a particular finger that matters! Any will do what  matters is the commitment in the relationship! He acts as the practical doctor and tends to Zoya's wound, and bids Noor to attend to Adi's wound!   Zoya becomes defiant and looks across at Adi, as she pulls her bandaged finger from Arshad s hand   this engagement will take place today! As she too is equally committed to Arshad as he is! Waseem comes over to Adi victorious! Bids him to bring forward the engagement! Adi raises his voice for her and all to hear.. she agrees! But she will not be able to carry through with it! Such is his brash, bold confident and he walks out with the contentious ring still in his trouser pocket!  How much longer can these love torn lovers bandage the wounds of their hearts. Till they find respite?

Nursing his wound Adi returns home only for more irritating little nips by his mother Anjana who asks him to meet a match maker! He declines the idea and warns his mother if she continues pressurizing him to split from Zoya.. this time she will lose her son forever! On the other hand Ameena too asks Arshad if he still wants to marry Zoya. Arshad for a minute has his doubts ,but reasons, that  all the incidents point to the fact that  its Aditya  who has issues! Zoya is totally in the clear! Seem all!  Most of all Zoya is ready to take the plunge! Yet dressed in gold.. she sits before the mirror day dreaming about Adi and his recent words!

I Loved Adi's belief in his boundless love! he confides in Arjun.. he  tried to convince her that they were destined towards each other! Their common wounds on their palms speak for it! Hamlet53 22. 9.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post as always ❤️
hope u r doing well now hammie

Suddenly that voice sounds stunning! His voice that makes her heart skip a beat. Zoya's entangled maang tikka from Arshad  gives Adi another tender moment with the woman he loves. Adi's tender finger tips find the hook that lies out of her sight entangled in her flowing tresses. It's the hook of his love that she feels but refuses to see. With a soft touch Adi puts in position the  maang tikka in the centre of forehead. Adi smiles in his  service to her. Like the piece of ornament worn correctly.

how handsome was adi looking.. and that whole scene with zarurat BG was too dreamy

The scene is set up by Waseem, to humiliate Aditya publicly! To remind him that he is worthless in comparison with Arshad. As Adi changes and tries to fit varies shoes on Arshad s feet handling them gently.. all for Zoya.. yes Zoya's love makes Adi serve; its humble; it gives up false pride; does away with self respect!  All for pure and eternal love!

hammie u can't even imagine how much we hated abbu waseem that day.. for the first time he made me angry.. we gave him a name 'paapi waseem'🤣 but the whole scene was painful to watch.. zoya breaking down and adi saying 'itna to farak parta hai.. aur woh kehti hai k farak nahi parta'

When Waseem entrusts Arshad s  ring  from Zoya for safekeeping! That Adi will be the one to give the ring to Zoya tonight for Arshad s finger! Zoya and Adi exchange a despondent gaze while Waseem gives a wicked smile!

oh God poor adi.. his expression made my heart ache

The ring that cuts them both! This episode is one received by me with mixed feelings. Part of me sees the intensity of passion that makes Adi turns into an insane lover. Part of me finds his frustration justified. But then there is a part of me that stands shocked at the scene , due to its deliberate bodily harm of another person.

this scene was too painful💔.. and adi's helpless face made me really sad.. both harshad and jenny nailed this scene👏

really liked arjun adi bonding.. and this epi gave me ddlj vibes when kajol finger is injured.. we are ready for the emotional ride💔
Edited by Maryam2 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post as always ❤️ helooo Maryam 😃hammie here  to  collect a heart! thank you😃 very much

hope u r doing well now hammie
 watching Bepannah , writing bits about it keeps me going...  happy! still  waiting for  news from  hospital 

Suddenly that voice sounds stunning! His voice that makes her heart skip a beat. Zoya's entangled maang tikka from Arshad  gives Adi another tender moment with the woman he loves. Adi's tender finger tips find the hook that lies out of her sight entangled in her flowing tresses. It's the hook of his love that she feels but refuses to see. With a soft touch Adi puts in position the  maang tikka in the centre of forehead. Adi smiles in his  service to her. Like the piece of ornament worn correctly.

how handsome was adi looking.. and that whole scene with zarurat BG was too dreamy
its sukoon in his bepahnah love despite all odds .. that makes him stand out!

The scene is set up by Waseem, to humiliate Aditya publicly! To remind him that he is worthless in comparison with Arshad. As Adi changes and tries to fit varies shoes on Arshad s feet handling them gently.. all for Zoya.. yes Zoya's love makes Adi serve; its humble; it gives up false pride; does away with self respect!  All for pure and eternal love!

hammie u can't even imagine how much we hated abbu waseem that day.. for the first time he made me angry.. we gave him a name 'paapi waseem'🤣 but the whole scene was painful to watch.. zoya breaking down and adi saying 'itna to farak parta hai.. aur woh kehti hai k farak nahi parta'
 yes.. for Waseem its become a slinging match between him and Aditya!   but Aidi's match is with Zoya jise koi farak nehin parta! yeah right!  tu roona kis baat ka hai Zoya? batao? mein suna raha hoon mere drama queen. he he he... kya karoon Zoya  you crack me up!

When Waseem entrusts Arshad s  ring  from Zoya for safekeeping! That Adi will be the one to give the ring to Zoya tonight for Arshad s finger! Zoya and Adi exchange a despondent gaze while Waseem gives a wicked smile!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
oh God poor adi.. his expression made my heart ache   give me pain I shall not be moved!

The ring that cuts them both! This episode is one received by me with mixed feelings. Part of me sees the intensity of passion that makes Adi turns into an insane lover. Part of me finds his frustration justified. But then there is a part of me that stands shocked at the scene , due to its deliberate bodily harm of another person.

this scene was too painful💔.. and adi's helpless face made me really sad.. both harshad and jenny nailed this scene👏    his searching eyes.. but he knows the answer! even then he gives her the option to say it for his ears to hear   Harshad and Jenny..  in role say it over and above... 

really liked arjun adi bonding.. and this epi gave me ddlj vibes when kajol finger is injured.. we are ready for the emotional ride💔
yes as always Adi unwinds with chotaa! imagine what would happened to Adi without Arjun's support .. Maryam what a ride..  my stomach churns and my heart sinks!  thank you awaal number! uour  loyal support humbles me..  many thanks for the fantastic  pics,, much love hammie..

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post . .   Beautiful analysis    Aditya s confidence in Zoya s love is not misplaced .  . He knows she loves him     His words are really good .    Their destinies their souls were united a long time back and so who can separate them now .   Adity gently explains to Waseem but Waseem can never understand his own daughter  The only difference is that Zoya is not aware of her deep love for him .    The shoe trial scene was a proof of her love .   Zoya should be rejoining as she will be engaged to Arshad but her heart weeps seeing Adiya s humiliation .  She can't control her tears and runs from the hall .     Is it not love ? .   .     Aditya s hurting her finger is actually a little surprising for the viewers as Aditya can never intentionally harm Zoya.   It was a way to depict The symbolic engagement of Aditya and Zoya with blood .   And Aditya is hurt like hell and even angry with Zoya asking her for how long he will shed blood for her to prove his true love .   .    Just watch Aditya and Zoya .  They will be amazing in all the next episodes .     And keep on writing your lovely thoughts and comments 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hellooo mm ! good to see you 

Lovely post . .   Beautiful analysis     Aditya s confidence in Zoya s love is not misplaced .  . He knows she loves him     His words are really good .    Their destinies their souls were united a long time back and so who can separate them now .   Adity gently explains to Waseem but Waseem can never understand his own daughter 
this is key factor of this father daughter relationship..  the father loves his daughter, yet  excludes understanding her! what a pity this is so.. I  think  its because her past careless mistake continues to make her lose face before her father.. 
 The only difference is that Zoya is not aware of her deep love for him . Zoya is aware in, but she also  wants to honour her father's wishes..    she will have to chose   between  her fathers wishes and what she really wishes for.. The shoe trial scene was a proof of her love .   Zoya should be rejoining as she will be engaged to Arshad but her heart weeps seeing Adiya s humiliation .  She can't control her tears and runs from the hall .     Is it not love ? . apart from loving adi.. zoya  gets to see the cruel, side of her father] who she thinks is her dad and daughters idealize fathers,, here she  sees a nasty side of her father giving her best friend third degree emotional torture  .     Aditya s hurting her finger is actually a little surprising for the viewers as Aditya can never intentionally harm Zoya.   It was a way to depict The symbolic engagement of Aditya and Zoya with blood . I felt cvs glamorized a  graphic  scene..but like I said  it  did show his frustration in getting his message across to zoya.. eventually both suffer due to the impact    And Aditya is hurt like hell and even angry with Zoya asking her for how long he will shed blood for her to prove his true love .   .    Just watch Aditya and Zoya .  They will be amazing in all the next episodes .     And keep on writing your lovely thoughts and comments ..mm do watch all the episodes extremely sad and moving the leads amaze me.. the only thing that  gets me down is how behind Iam  in the life of the forum.. a year behind.😛 don't  know how long it'll take me to  get to current episodes..  mm thanks for your loyal support.. makes me feel blessed.. and gives me a reason to continue on Bepannah.. loved your thoughts.. much love,yours hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A really good post! The Aditya & Waseem scene was very good, loved Aditya's dialogue of how once Zoya comes to him then nothing will stop them from being together. Also it showed how he's different from Yash and seems like Waseem finally realized Aditya is not Yash. Aditya will not hide, nor will he back down, he will stand up for his love and fight for her. Waseem could walk all over Yash cuz Yash didn't have anything to stand for but Aditya isn't like that. Aditya won't go through the back door like Yash did, he will take Zoya from right underneath Waseem's nose & Waseem won't be able to do anything about it. 

The maang tikka scene was so beautiful. 😳 In that one moment, with her one gesture she managed to convey very simply but clearly I need you. All I need is you.' She was craving to have him close, that's what she needed more than anything else and she got it in that moment. Zoya was saying in an earlier episode how she was feeling very alone and this ep clearly showed it was Aditya she was missing. There's a massive Aditya sized gap in her life which she wants filled by none other than him. It's not about the lack of support, it's the lack of him. And Aditya looking at her somewhat confused when she reacted so strongly to his touch makes me think he doesn't know how much she needs him. But he will know eventually, once Zoya realizes it herself.

Also Zoya not being able to take Aditya's humiliation shows how important his pride has become for her. How he's become her pride essentially. An insult to him is an insult to her, maybe worse. She can bear people saying bad things about her but she can't take a word against him. Loved how she threw off the bangles in her room, exactly as you said it was like she blames them for Aditya's humiliation. 

Hope things are well on your side ❤️ was trying to post since yesterday but wasn't able to sorry >.<
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello sparkx,😃 sorry me late was trying to whizz through back logs   nearly there...
Hi Hammie! A really good post! The Aditya & Waseem scene was very good, loved Aditya's dialogue of how once Zoya comes to him then nothing will stop them from being together. Also it showed how he's different from Yash and seems like Waseem finally realized Aditya is not Yash. Aditya will not hide, nor will he back down, he will stand up for his love and fight for her. Waseem could walk all over Yash cuz Yash didn't have anything to stand for but Aditya isn't like that. Aditya won't go through the back door like Yash did, he will take Zoya from right underneath Waseem's nose & Waseem won't be able to do anything about it. 
oh the less said about Waseem as a father ,the better sometimes I wonder if he hates his daughter,,, as for Adi.. he gives as good as he gives.. even on behalf of Zoya!
The maang tikka scene was so beautiful. 😳 In that one moment, with her one gesture she managed to convey very simply but clearly I need you. All I need is you.' She was craving to have him close, that's what she needed more than anything else and she got it in that moment. Zoya was saying in an earlier episode how she was feeling very alone and this ep clearly showed it was Aditya she was missing. There's a massive Aditya sized gap in her life which she wants filled by none other than him. It's not about the lack of support, it's the lack of him. And Aditya looking at her somewhat confused when she reacted so strongly to his touch makes me think he doesn't know how much she needs him. But he will know eventually, once Zoya realizes it herself.
  yes... was a  beautiful scene.. their souls are already connected..
Also Zoya not being able to take Aditya's humiliation shows how important his pride has become for her. How he's become her pride essentially. An insult to him is an insult to her, maybe worse. She can bear people saying bad things about her but she can't take a word against him. Loved how she threw off the bangles in her room, exactly as you said it was like she blames them for Aditya's humiliation. 
yes you are right.. more and more her lying to herself is becoming obvious.. by the  second and adi emerges as the     upholder of truth.. love adi on his mission to raise her awareness..
Hope things are well on your side ❤️ was trying to post since yesterday but wasn't able to sorry >.<
thanks, mate for your    on going good wishes.. am able to retain soiids ,so on a high   lovely to  read your interesting thoughts  sparkx   much love ,hammie