harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Beloved
"Harman" she spoke desperately as I glared at her. How can she do this to me. I never tried to make her do any thing she doesn't want to but why ...
She tried to make her puppy eyes which never failed to convince me... God how can one be so adorable.. no Harman beta no... dont get convinced like this.. Damn how cute she is , what happens if you join university now,  what happens if she force you to get your education done. OK this is Soumya let it be...

"Give me a valid point for why should I listen to you." I asked her trying to sound strict, she beamed and launched at me "Now...its not a big issue ji,  all times when we left home ..you suffered a lot, its a good thing that you completed  your degree in distance on insistance of Dr uncle and we saw how fast learner you are. Now if you go to university and complete  your MBA also, you can be help to Papaji also... see how papaji got almost  bankrupt  when we had an accident and are under memory loss... Please ji, its for our future ji also or family."

Harman sounded strict "Still i am not  convinced, what will i do going to university now?"

Soumya showing the inner Kushi "Hello you are oonly 27, not some 54 . When did we care what others think? Mr.Jolly"

He remembers his Jolly days well and remembers  Soumya as Kushi , he smirks to hhimself its really good that they got their memories without losing the interim memories as well... Soumya retained her  Kushis bubbliness and lets say he retained some of his sense of responsibility as well... 

He got an idea in his brain and smirked 
"On one ccondition I agree..."

Soumya looks apprehensive at same time happy "What?"

He goes close to her making her go back and as she hits a wall he bends infront of her and whishpers into her ear seductively... he can feel her shiver and delighting in her response he speaks "Only if you join me  Mrs.Soumya-Kushi Harman Jolly Singh"

He can feel her almost nod before she pushes him away "Kya?"

He smirks "Yeah,you also will put that degree  Dr. uncle made you do and join me. I will be bored or else"

She gapes at  him "But Mummy ji, Papa ji... what everyone will say?"

He smiled as he winked at her "Since when did we care for what others say ?"

He delights in seeing soumya opening and closing her mouth imitating fish  ..finally she nods "What we will mark in the application form in gender  column?"

He shrugs as he pulls her close "What you are my beloved"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks hari beautiful update 
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful os!
LOVED IT!
Plz pm me whenever you write such amazing os!