Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

diff filter

BARBlE thumbnail
is there a trend going on among sumedh fans that whoever ships sumelika or gives suggestion to sumedh, they will attack him/her together like pack of haynas πŸ˜•
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can I post  a few of my thoughts here ? I am Sagarika .πŸ€— 
Sumedh is an excellent actor , and he deserves many more awards. His Krishna Vanis are the well written discourses, he is portraying Krishna character infusing a specil feel in it . 
Congratulations Sumedh .πŸ‘πŸΌ  

sagarvandana thumbnail
The Edits by Janakivallav and Barbie are amazing. Edited by sagarika01 - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika01

The Edits by Janakivallav and Barbie are amazing.

thank a lot sagarika 😳 and welcome to the AT
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Sagarika πŸ€— ❀️ He is living the role of Krishna πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️ I am very happy that he received award from his favourite actor Ranveer Singh [mine as well πŸ˜†].He deserves all accolades and it was a fan moment for me when both most loved Krishna came together and my fav tv actor + my fav bolly actor shown up πŸ˜ƒ .
Tusu, seems so, I agree that it's wrong to tag them as couple or post comments like "You make a perfect couple, marry rach other", but it's not correct to attack them like anything πŸ₯±.

And Sumedh welcomes constructive suggestions, then what is the use of trolling them as well?

Kuch hua hai kya Tusu? πŸ˜•
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Tusu, seems so, I agree that it's wrong to tag them as couple or post comments like "You make a perfect couple, marry rach other", but it's not correct to attack them like anything πŸ₯±.

And Sumedh welcomes constructive suggestions, then what is the use of trolling them as well?

Kuch hua hai kya Tusu? πŸ˜•

Those hypocrites can't practice what they preach.. Who are they to tell people what they can comment or not... They are doing exactly what they are asking others not to do 

Kal raat kafi drama hua mallika k pic k neeche πŸ˜‰ pure gossip stuff πŸ˜‰
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@Tusu those edits r breathtakingly gorgeous⭐️ ..May I use them as my signature ...  Edited by Janakivallav - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

@Tusu those edits r breathtakingly gorgeous⭐️ ..May I use them as my signature ... 

rakhi coming from you it means a lot for me ❀️ neki aur poochh poochh πŸ€— i'll be most happy if you do
sagarvandana thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

thank a lot sagarika 😳 and welcome to the AT

Thank you Barbie for this welcome. πŸ€— I am a fan of Sumedh and happy for the recognition for his hard and beautiful work in the RK serial. β­οΈ Wishing him to get many awards in every award function.πŸ˜ƒ