~*BEATKING SUMEDH MUDGALKAR*~*APPRECIATION THREAD* OPEN NOW!

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Birth :

In Krishna Charitas, Krishna is born to Devaki and her husband, King Vasudev of the Yadava clan in Mathura. Devaki's brother is a tyrant named Kansa. At Devaki's wedding, according to Puranic legends, Kansa is told by fortune tellers that a child of Devaki would kill him. Kansa arranges to kill all of Devaki's children. When Krishna is born, Vasudeva secretly carries the infant Krishna away across the Yamuna and exchanges him. When Kansa tries to kill the newborn, the exchanged baby appears as the Hindu goddess Durga, warning him that his death has arrived in his kingdom, and then disappears, according to the legends in the Puranas. Krishna grows up with Nanda Baba  and his wife Yashoda near modern-day Mathura. Two of Krishna's siblings also survive, namely Balarama and Subhadra, according to these legends. The day of birth of Krishna is celebrated as Krishna Janmashtami.

Childhood and Youth :

The legends of Krishna's childhood and youth describe him as a cow herder, a mischievous boy whose pranks earns him the nickname a Makhan Chor (butter thief), and a protector who steals the hearts of the people in both Gokul and Vrindavana. The texts state, for example, that Krishna lifts the Govardhana Hill to protect the inhabitants of Vrindavana from devastating rains and floods.

Other legends describe him as an enchanter and playful lover of the gopis (milkmaids) of Vrindavana, especially Radha. These metaphor-filled love stories are known as the RasLila and were romanticised in the poetry of Jayadeva, author of the Gita Govinda. They are also central to the development of the Krishna bhakti traditions worshiping Radha Krishna.

Krishna's childhood illustrates the Hindu concept of lila, playing for fun and enjoyment and not for sport or gain. His interaction with the gopis at the rasa dance or RasLila is an example. Krishna plays his flute and the gopis come immediately, from whatever they were doing, to the banks of the Yamuna River and join him in singing and dancing. Even those who could not physically be there join him through meditation. He is the spiritual essence and the love-eternal in existence, the gopis metaphorically represent the prakti matter and the impermanent body.

This lila is a constant theme in the legends of Krishna's childhood and youth. Even when he is battling with a serpent to protect others, he is described in Hindu texts as if he were playing a game.This quality of playfulness in Krishna is celebrated during festivals as Rasa-lila and Janmashtami, where Hindus in some regions such as Maharashtra playfully mimic his legends, such as by making human gymnastic pyramids to break open handis (clay pots) hung high in the air to "steal" butter or buttermilk, spilling it all over the group.

Adulthood :

Krishna legends then describe his return to Mathura. He overthrows and kills the tyrant king, his uncle Kansa after quelling several assassination attempts by Kansa. He reinstates Kansa's father, Ugrasena, as the king of the Yadavas and becomes a leading prince at the court. In one version of the Krishna story, as narrated by Shanta Rao, Krishna after Kamsa's death leads the Yadavas to the newly built city of Dwaraka. Thereafter Pandavas rise. Krishna befriends Arjuna and the other Pandav princes of the Kuru kingdom. Krishna plays a key role in the Mahabharata.

Ek Bar Radha Ji Ne Krishna Se Puchha: Gussa Kya Hai..? Bahut Khubsurat Jawab Mila: Kisi Ki Galti Ki Saza Khud Ko Dena..! Ek Bar Radha Ne Krishna Se Puchha: Dost Aur Pyar Me Kya Fark Hota Hai..? Krishna Has Kar Bole: Pyar Sona Hai..Aur Dost Heera..Sona Tut Kar Dubara Ban Sakta Hai..Magar Heera Nahi..! Ek Bar Radha Ji Ne Krishna Ji Se Puchha: Main Kaha Kaha Hu..? Krishna Ne Kaha: Tum Mere Dil Me..Sans Me..Jigar Me..Dhadkan Me..Tan Me..Man Me..Har Jagah Ho..! Fir Radha Ji Ne Puchha: Main Kaha Nahi Hu..? To Krishna Ne Kaha: Meri Kismat Me..! Radha Ne Shri Krishna Se Puchha: Pyar Ka Asli Matlab Kya Hota Hai..? Shri Krishna Ne Has Kar Kaha: Jaha Matlab Hota Hai..Waha Pyar Hi Kaha Hota Hai..! Ek Bar Radha Ne Krishna Se Puchha: Apne Mujhse Prem Kiya..Lekin Shadi Rukmani Se Ki..Aisa Kyu..? Krishna Ne Haste Hue Kaha: Radhe..Shadi Me Do Log Chahiye...Aur Hum To Ek Hai...

Credits to the owner๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

If you want to become a member of this AT , hit like button๐Ÿ˜ณ.

• RadhaKrishna_19[admin]
  • 4me2
  • melodica
  • BARBIE
  • Janakivallav
  • Viswasruti
  • Sutapasima
  • Padmalaya30
  • Vrishthi04
  • Sirimini

Follow IF Code and Conduct and more will be added when necessary๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumedh Mudgalkar was born on 2 November 1996. He was born and brought up in Pune and currently lives in Mumbai. He is best known for his shows Dil Dosti Dance and Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. He is doing his graduation in Economics from Maharashtra Institute of Technology.On the set of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat , he has found his best friend in Tunisha Sharma, his co-star and a brother-like friend in Siddharth Nigam. Currently he is gaining eyeballs for his portrayal of Krishna in Radha Krishn. He has found his best friends in Basant Bhatt [Balram] & Mallika Singh [Radha] and shares a very good equation with everyone on the sets of Radha Krishn.

Mudgalkar has never undergone any formal training. He has learned dance by watching performances on the internet. He made his debut in dance on a Marathi reality show Dance Maharashtra Dance in 2012 and became one of the finalists. Sumedh appeared in Dance India Dance Season 4 in 2013 where he reached the finals. He also received the title of 'Beatking' by Shruti Merchant.

Mudgalkar made his acting debut in Channel V's Dil Dosti Dance, a dance based youth show where he portrayed the role of Raghav aka Raghavendra Pratap. Then he became known for portraying the negative role of Yuvraj Sushim in the Indian historical drama Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. Mudgalkar next moved to the Marathi film industry with a cameo in the 2016 film Ventilator as Karan. He then appeared in Manjha which was his first film as a lead actor. He portrayed the role of a psychopath named Vicky. In 2018, Sumedh played the role of Salil in Bucket List .Sumedh will now play the role of Young Krishna in Swastik Pictures upcoming show Radha Krishna which will start from 1st October on Star Bharat.

• Height - 5'6"
  • Weight - 60 kgs
  • Eye colour - Grey
  • Hair Colour - Dark Brown
  • Age - 21
  • Favourite Food - Cheese Parantha
  • Favourite Stars - Ranveer Singh , Deepika Padukone , Priyanka Chopra , Jacqueline Fernandez .
  • Favourite Song - Malhari from 'Bajirao Mastani'.
  • Favourite colour- Blue
  • Favourite Attire- Formal
  • Zodiac - Scorpio
  • Religion - Hinduism
  • Ethnicity -  Marathi
  • Hobbies - Dancing , Listening to Music, watching films.

Credit for this Sushim - Justin GIF goes to @BARBIEโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sutapasima thumbnail
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely thread Sumi. I would love to be a part of this thread please.
Finally Thread prepared ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Ž Chaliye padhaariye aap sab yahan ! ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ โญ๏ธ
Sumi
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mai aa gayi junior ๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by: melodica

Mai aa gayi junior  ๐Ÿฅณ

Hello Sautan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค— Nice to see you here Kaisa  laga thread? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
BARBlE thumbnail