Kareena Kapoor: Ranbir and Ranveer will take Indian cinema further

notoneofyou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kareena Kapoor Khan: Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh will take cinema to another level

Kareena Kapoor Khan said in an interview that she would love to work with cousin Ranbir Kapoor. She also praised Ranbir, Ranveer and Alia for their acting talent.
Written By Bollywood Blogger  182955 reads  Mumbai  Published: September 21, 2018 03:21 am
  •  

Kareena Kapoor Khan turns a year older today and the stunning actor talked to a leading daily about her birthday plans, movies and family. Kareena has been balancing her personal and professional life wonderfully after the birth of son Taimur Ali Khan. Kareena shot for her comeback film, Veere Di Wedding a few months after Taimur's birth. She has now signed two films, both being produced by close friend Karan Johar. She has signed Raj Mehta's Good News with Akshay Kumar and Takht which is Karan Johar's next directorial.

Talking about her film, Veere Di Wedding, Kareena said that the chemistry between the lead actors worked. She said that they are personally very different from one another. She also said that they did not need to make an effort and everything about the film just worked and looked real. She also said that her normal day is like everyone else's. She likes to spend time with family. When asked about how she unwinds, Bebo said that she loves travelling, reading books, surfing the net or just watching TV. Kareena also talked about working with her cousin,Ranbir Kapoor.

She said, "I would love to do a film with Ranbir, it will be wonderful She added, "I am deeply fond of him. So, never say never, and hopefully someone will write a script. I feel Ranbir is one of India's greatest actor. For me, he is always above the film. I truly believe he is the best. I think both Ranbir and Ranveer will take (Hindi) cinema to another level.

When asked about who from the current lot of actresses has it to take cinema to the next level, Kareena took Ranbir's girlfriend Alia Bhatt's name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tara901 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what about Vicky kaushal...rajkumar rao?...they made choices way before these new age actors who try and be versatile for the sake of having that attached to their filmography. 
ranveer singh..really? and alia bhatt??

the only people who will take indian cinema further is the writers and directors. not the actors.
this is when actors get tooo much credit for what they portray on screen. the acting they portray Is what is written for them

there choices matter but that is always in line with the audience, not the actors themselves! 

also so many actresses and actors are making great choices. the bias is real.
Edited by tara901 - 5 years ago
one is her cousin and other is her co-star in takht
she will forever change her opinions
notoneofyou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@tara
you do realise ppl can have an opinion different yours? Here is a non-mainstream actor who also thinks the same as Bebo...start at 1.28

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jW4cLy--wQ[/YOUTUBE]

25 sec

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg8Q5xI3a3c[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by notoneofyou - 5 years ago