Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ananyakai

she cannot control her lust
cudnt wait for a day or so dint even think mauli n fam wud be present there
shameless creature

She did think about them. She was just worried about Kunal . This is blind bashing. Nandini sneezes u people like let's bash
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

If u have seen the episode she did think about all these things. She was worried about Kunal thats all. This is blind bashing

Yes, she did think' abt all this ...but once again she was inconsiderate towards Mouli's feelings. She just had to call irrespective of what the others in that house may feel. Such a self centered character. 
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shoddily scripted and enacted, spouting illogical inanities Nandini deserves all the derision that she invites.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If u have seen the episode she did think about all these things. She was worried about Kunal thats all. This is blind bashing

Why to worry unnececessarily ?? Kunal is with his mom ,dida and wife.If something got wrong than his family and wife is there to take care of him as she herself left kunal at his home . 

Can't she control herself for few days ? why her worry is superior than his family? Kon karta hai aisa jab pata ho ki he is surrounded by his family members . Ek bar socha or madam ne dusre din call kar liya...Itni bhi akkal nai hai is rondini mai ki abhi abhi family ko affair ka pata chala hai to thoda space de de kunal ko bhi or family ko bhi ...Clingy kahi ki...

She is not respecting anyone's time or not giving space to kunal and family. Her worry is superior to kunal's every relations.Selfish bitch😡
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Arre baba why are you all on your lust theory?
Let's face it kunal has fallen out of love with mauli it was a gradual process and kunal and nandini fell in love with each other and it just got consummated one fine night when she went through a most horrific experience.

such things happen. Chill. EMA happens and this is how it happens.

and no i am not saying it's right, i am just stating facts objectively.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nandini told yeh Jo khuch ho raha hai hamari wajah se .galti ki saja Sirf Hume milni chahiye

Nandini has ask about mauli too from Kunal that how she is .. Nandini said pata nahi mauli ke dil pe kya baat ho Rahi hongi

btw why Kunal is getting irrating with Nandini while talking with her phone

who drive cast far who ran fast to   stop Nandini

wah wah jub tuk nahi pakde gaye to Nandini badi acchi lagti thi Kunal ko ab pakde gaye to mauli acchi lagne lagi aur Nandini buri ?? yeh Kunal kitna opportunist haiEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
elim thumbnail
You worry about the people you Love. This is normal human tendency.
I have no time to reply everyone 
Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She should ask after all my Kane's and tears vibratory  movements aap think Kaise hai . Mauli Ko toh destroy kardiya ab aap Ki Bari. Kunal must b like a be wait Pahele financier Ko toh Pata loon.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

If she was so worried & concerned bt his well being y did she take him to Mauli's house. She could ve taken Kunal 2 her house & taken care of him right? If she had done tat then I w'd ve accepted your theory!
elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

If she was so worried & concerned bt his well being y did she take him to Mauli's house. She could ve taken Kunal 2 her house & taken care of him right? If she had done tat then I w'd ve accepted your theory!

Lmao then Nandini would have been bashed more for taking Kunal home after all that things happened same day . secondly she took him to the doctors.
It's not my theory.this is what they shown in the episode. I don't write theories like most people do here