Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Dipika was eliminated before finale week in NB she was in top 4 as other contestants were far more popular she couldn't make it to top 3. Never liked SSK but she was good in NB and earned more fans through BB. There are too many popular celebs having crazy fan following this season none is that much popular. 
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On this forum i see the most likes when something good is posted abt Deepika , so i thought she is the most liked contestant . Then comes  K.v. Then romil and then shree 
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nah TV actresses who are really popular are Jenifer winget, Drashti dhami, sanya irani, surbhi chandna, surbhi jyoti n others.They have millions of follwers .crazy online warriors 
gopi bahu, simar, akshara et they have aunty fans .They r known but no strong fanbase 
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have started liking Dipika because of BB-12. When 'Sasural Simar ka' was going on, I was huge fan of 'Bade acche lagte hain'... That time I had watched Simar and Roli (Dipika and Avika) on 'Saas, Bahu aur Saajish' or 'Saas, bahu aur betiyaan'.That time Avika was already famous because of '''Balika ka vadhu'. I never liked Avika and when I watched Simar promo, I was like she is so young but doing this bahu role. 😆 I was irritated with Avika. Then in 'Jhalak' Dipika used to cry a lot and I didn't like her much.😭😆 In 'Nach baliye' I liked  'Sanaya-Mohit' as dancers. 'DivEk' always got favoritism and I was disheartened. 'Shoaib-Dipika' performed well but got evicted because of biasness. I am not a BB fan but this year's contestants made me curious. 😳 In 1st episode only  I liked Dipika and Srishty but Srishty became kind of Gossip Queen and jealous girl as the season proceeded. I became Dipika's fan after watching her BB journey. She gets all the tantrums thrown at her and always remains calm and dignified. I visit BB forum because of her only. I have read on the forum that in  Simar days also Avika got much attention than Dipika cause of her 'Balika vadhu' popularity. Dipika doesn't portray a glamorous personality in real life as Krystel , Mouni Roy, Surabhi Jyoti, Drushti Dhami do.(On social media accounts). But she is classy in her own unique way. People are loving her because of her simplicity and down to earth nature. Her popularity increased because of BB 12 for sure and she is going to gain good roles and much public appreciation because of BB 12.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

Nah TV actresses who are really popular are Jenifer winget, Drashti dhami, sanya irani, surbhi chandna, surbhi jyoti n others.They have millions of follwers .crazy online warriors 

gopi bahu, simar, akshara et they have aunty fans .They r known but no strong fanbase 

and now dipika is second most trending artist ...first is jeenifer and someone and second is dipika and surbhi chandana something...
Dipika was not that popular but now she is
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She was the lead actress of a prime time show and so quite famous, but still way behind her contemporaries like Jennifer Winget, Sanaya Irani, Erica Fernandes, Krystle D'souza.

In the past TV Bahus have won, but they were leagues ahead when it came to being famous - Shweta Tiwari, Urvashi Dholakia, Juhi Parmar.

BB has made her more famous than Sasuraal Simar Ka ever did
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like dipika for her good caring nature... , But the way she doing the babysitting job to not deserving person like SREE I started disliking her.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhalak was fixed, she got eliminated very early after 1 bad performance on the first week.

Popularity wise well SSK was extremely popular in India and often her fans would turn up at many events which is common for celebs etc... if you are talking about comparison with Hina well I would say this season hasn't really got the popularity of previous seasons.

Also, it is how you define popularity, her shown also gained much attention for the use of animals something qubool hai tried to do but failed miserably and never got as much attention.
Edited by Anisha_anitan - 5 years ago
Anisha_anitan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

ok then it was misinformation in twitter 

still 400k after biggboss 👏

Also, its reallly good considering she started on instagram only 2-3 years back.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

honestly speaking, there is only one contestant this season who genuinely has 'quite' a big fanfolllwing and that is karanvir. mind that also is less than hina and shilpa. i am liking dipika but she is not that popular however that don't mean she will get eliminated soon she's here to stay 😛

Shilpa wasnt that popular prior to BB apart from BGPH but trps were low. So in that sense Dipika was popular. I must admit though her fan following throughout bb increased alot.