Shilpa Shinde on Anup Jalota and Jasleen Matharu's affair

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Here's what Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde thinks about Anup Jalota and Jasleen Matharu's affair.

Bigg Boss 12 contestants popular bhajan singer Anup Jalota and Jasleen Matharu's affair has come not only as a shock to her family members, but to the nation at large. The Salman Khan-hosted show, which kickstarted on Sunday, saw Jalota's entry with the 26-year-old singer-actress. The two also admitted to dating each other for over three years. Needless to say, they instantly became the talk of the town.

When Pinkvilla asked Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde, who was also present at the premiere launch of the new season, about the same, the actress said she doesn't find anything wrong in it if two people are compatible and have developed a bond after staying together.

"Anup ji is not an isolated example of such relationships to feel weird about it. Earlier, it was said that female should be younger than men but today the definitions have changed so if the society can accept that then why not this?"

Shilpa also said that it's not correct to target Anup for his profession, adding, "People should keep professional and personal different. A lot of people do a lot of things behind closed doors, to accept a relationship in public is not easy."

Earlier, reacting to the news of her affair with Anup, Jasleen's father, Kesar Matharu, expressed deep shock. Speaking to News18, he had said, "This news was a shocker for me as well as for my family. However, I don't want to comment anything on her personal life till I meet her. She is on the Bigg Boss 12 house and want her to stay positive and emerge as the winner of the show."
Edited by Heart-Hacker - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shilpa for supporting JaLo ðŸ˜³ Edited by BB12 - 5 years ago
Daud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa sahi bol rhi hai, its their life.. let them do what they want :D
sacchapyaar thumbnail
shilpa ap toh khud majak banaya anup jaslin ka phir ab ap kyu ese bol rahi ho
kya bb apko bola to promot to jaslin 
shame agar ye sach hua toh
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sacchapyaar

shilpa ap toh khud majak banaya anup jaslin ka phir ab ap kyu ese bol rahi ho

kya bb apko bola to promot to jaslin 
shame agar ye sach hua toh

shilpa kaha majak banaya ?

shilpa toh dipika n neha ko bhi strong bola , to bb iyea bhi usko bola promote karo hai na ?