Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Awesome post 👏 totally loved it ..

Nandini letting kunal take over in bed  🤣 

Actually there was some discussion few days back that Kunal & Nandini ve Dom-sub vibes. Sometimes this forum is v entertaining & enlightening as well 😃
lovely_Angie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

Sure, do share the link & I ll check it.

Here is the Link 😊 : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5027823

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very well written post and you make your points clear in a sensible manner. Kudos to you! great work. 
I do agree with you that Nandini and Kunal are similar but I see crazy chemistry between them, a strong want from both of them and their desire to be together. 

However i am confused as to what Kunal wants now. He seem to only call out Nandini's name because he recalled what happened earlier with Rajdeep. And later when he gets a call from Nandini he almost looked disappointed that Nandini called at the wrong time. 

What does this all mean. What does he want. I guess we will have to wait and watch.  
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

It's the shivering that gets me; how I wish it would stop. If she's cold, put on some clothes! geez, make her stop

😆😆
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

A very well written post and you make your points clear in a sensible manner. Kudos to you! great work. 

I do agree with you that Nandini and Kunal are similar but I see crazy chemistry between them, a strong want from both of them and their desire to be together. 

However i am confused as to what Kunal wants now. He seem to only call out Nandini's name because he recalled what happened earlier with Rajdeep. And later when he gets a call from Nandini he almost looked disappointed that Nandini called at the wrong time. 

What does this all mean. What does he want. I guess we will have to wait and watch.  

I disagree on the chemistry part & I am not saying this coz of the EMA. Even if they were normal couples I dont find this couple great looking. Sorry just my personal opinion. Reg Kunal this guy seems 2 b the most confused person on this planet. Hate her but at least Nandini is clear on what she wants, Kunal. But this guy keeps oscillating every day. Suddenly he is walking around, getting beaten up & asking Mauli 2 punish him. Aakir yeh banda chahta kya hai, kisi ko bhi nahin patha 😕
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail
A very interesting analysis. I'm curious to see how the characters of Kunal and Nandini evolve. Guilt can be all pervasive and is bound to take its toll on the two. How will they deal with it while being together as a couple. 
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

A very interesting analysis. I'm curious to see how the characters of Kunal and Nandini evolve. Guilt can be all pervasive and is bound to take its toll on the two. How will they deal with it while being together as a couple. 

Actually there is no guilt on Nandini's side. She still feels that Kunal & she love each other so they r not dng anything wrong 😕 But Kunal is definitely having second thoughts. Already I can foresee possible friction & discontent in their relationship. I remember reading an article on how Sridevi used 2 feel insecure all the time & fight with Bonny for meeting Arjun & Anshula 😲
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Both just wanted to have fun without letting any one know.
But revelation has made life hard so pretending
If Mauki pardons them they will be back to square one
Kunal is saying pardon me why his love is so pure.
He never wanted a serious relationship if yes he would have thought of a feasible future bcz both are married. He was doing college day romance asshole
Even Mauli give them divorce Reajdeep will not and now everyone knows Their Rasleela
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

Actually there is no guilt on Nandini's side. She still feels that Kunal & she love each other so they r not dng anything wrong 😕 But Kunal is definitely having second thoughts. Already I can foresee possible friction & discontent in their relationship. I remember reading an article on how Sridevi used 2 feel insecure all the time & fight with Bonny for meeting Arjun & Anshula 😲

The guilt may not be there right now, but it will eventually surface. The CVs will need it to be there if redemption is the endgame. Insecurity will arise as a function of that guilt, I feel. 
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IDO20

Both just wanted to have fun without letting any one know.
But revelation has made life hard so pretending
If Mauki pardons them they will be back to square one
Kunal is saying pardon me why his love is so pure.
He never wanted a serious relationship if yes he would have thought of a feasible future bcz both are married. He was doing college day romance asshole

Even Mauli give them divorce Rajdeep will not and now everyone knows Their Rasleela

This is the real Kunal the escapist. All this while Nandini saw him only in positive light, a caring, modern husband, a savior of damsels in distress. Now they are facing a reality check. The guy has quit his job. What is his plan. What happens once both their savings get depleted. He has no house either. Love is all fine but what bt food on the plate. These 2 are behaving like some teens than mature adults 😕