Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

the one difference i can think of is rape evokes extreme hate for the person who did it to you while adultery may not evoke the same feelings

i feel rape is more of a physical torture a thing that leaves you physically and emotionally scarred

Adultery is entirely different. its is completely emotional, make the person feel cheated, lost trust 

cannot even compare the two things

i dont see nandani as a rape victim, if she was raped only once by rajdeep i would have understood. but even after that she still stayed in that . no one stopped her from taking help and leaving rajdeep or even running away. she could have stayed hungry or lived on the road instead of being forced into sex with him everyday.  she stayed with him because she was financially not independent had no where to go. she had no person other than rajdeep to depend on. it was her choice to stay. she was a victim of abuse , mistreatment by her husband.

Do you have any idea that India how many women endure marital rape without any protest? They don't run away or ask for justice, just because they can't. Even after being financially independent, women simply endure it. That doesn't mean they are not rape victims. Marital rape is NOT about choice. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sea-Hawk

I am writing this one just as a human and not a viewer. This is a mere TV show and I refuse to give a television series so much importance to rule my judgment. So, the statement below has nothing to do with the show.

RAPE is a way more heinous crime than ADULTERY. I repeat RAPE is way more severe a crime. A rapist only deserves death sentence and nothing less than that. And marital rape is RAPE .. period. 

You just cannot compare these two. I have seen the victims of adultery and I have also seen persons involved in adultery. Noone of them was a bad person, forget about being a criminal. Bhagwan kare, I don't want to meet a rape victim. Because I don't have that power in me. 

Just hear yourself before bringing this comparison. 

And don't forget Radha-Krishna's story was also an adultery. Neither I am a fan of Krishna nor I think that justifies adultery. But, when they are been worshipped by so many people, it cannot be at least compared to rape. 

Is it necessary to bring gods in the discussion ? How can you call this adultry ?radha loved krishna and krishna loved radha . He left vrindavan and radha in teenage , they never met after that . Krishna married rukmani and 16007 others . How is this remotely connected to adultery ?in that era , kings had multiple wives . Is that what you call adultery? And before someone brings arjun and subhadra again , marital allainces were a way to expand the kingdom and every king did it . Arjun married not just subhadra but many others ..fyi only lord ram in the entire mythology married once . Mind it , shadi ki..
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-Hawk

Do you have any idea that India how many women endure marital rape without any protest? They don't run away or ask for justice, just because they can't. Even after being financially independent, women simply endure it. That doesn't mean they are not rape victims. Marital rape is NOT about choice. 

i feel every girl has a choice unless she is kept captive or tied up. in nandani i did not see any intent of escaping or wanting to get out. she even wanted to go for a baby. i am talking about nandani's case not about every martial rape case

secondly there is a difference between forced general rape by strangers and martial rape where the husband is the perpetrator 

And i would like to know why women endure martial rape when they have a choice to get away if possible specially the financial independent ones. that is where general rape is different from martial rape because in the former the woman dosent have a choice to get away hence it is more helpless and violent and traumatizing  for the woman.
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Iss post aur comments se logon ka mindset ka pata chalta hai which is sad