chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This year's contestants are really weird.  Not connecting with any at all.  It is too early to say but with all past seasons even after the first episode I felt at least involved with the going ons.  This season everyone seems to have come with the intention of creating fights and arguments and portraying too much opinion even when not necessary.  
Only Shilpa and Rahul Mahajan/Raja had bought some fun to past seasons by bringing laughter and fun to the season.  This time its the usual strategy of fighting I think which will be used.  Noone seems to be fun.  Lets see hope it changes -- if not fun,  I hope someone will bring strategy into it and not just unnecessary screaming shouting.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Contestants are in super comfort zone this year as if they are here to have vacations...last year it was in first week itself that season had picked up space. The  immense energy that vikas, shilpa, hina, arshi, akash had done wonders for tge show . This year right now most are in hiten mode.
Hopefull by next week , things change for the better(worse) in house.😉
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
BB will create energy dont worry. lol

It happens every year

lame people are turned into special

i will wait a bit more
Citrus_xoxo thumbnail
I was expecting a little fun from vakeel, but he too seems average.
with time I might start liking some but you are right the special element which vikas-shilpa brought is missing.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its only Day 2.

Most of the contestants are still in the" goody-goody" mode.

Its WAY too early judge.
BB12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here. 
BB12 is not even 30% of BB11
Shilpa, Vikas, Hina and all others had made viewers glued to the screen but this season contestants are behaving like Holidays manane gye hain. 

I am not enjoying it much.