Feel bad for jasleen!

MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If she had entered as single contestant, she would not have associate with jalota. She is keep explaining and clearing herself that ' its not relationship' Poor girl jaise taise entered in bigboss and now people in the house forcefully making her accept their false opinion and assumptions something which is definitely not true. so yeah i feel bad for her. By her look, by her talking she look potentially enough to survive longer but jaloga uncle is the only kabab main haddi which is gonna bite her till the end.
Even i was criticizing her in my topics but yesterday the way she was trying to explain herself infront of other contestant it just stole my heart. she is genuinely stuck in this jalota's lota.. thats what i saw in her eyes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jalota ji ne Jasleen Ko pata Lia aur kya ðŸ˜†
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lekin Anup ji ke bajasei Jassleen isss show mai aa paye hai ..iyea bhi toh socho
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jasleen could have entered as a single contestant too. She took leverage of her relationship with Jalota for brownie points and for drawbacks she can't refute it. You win some you lose some. Probably she didn't knew she would do so well.
MadGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Jasleen could have entered as a single contestant too. She took leverage of her relationship with Jalota for brownie points and for drawbacks she can't refute it. You win some you lose some. Probably she didn't knew she would do so well.

Brownie points? 😆 What brownie points she got? People just accused her for being with the man elder then her. 😕 
MadGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Lekin Anup ji ke bajasei Jassleen isss show mai aa paye hai ..iyea bhi toh socho

Woh toh hai he na.. jinke pass khudke private jets nahi hai woh aise he jalota naam ke bridge bana bana ke aate hai. 😛
mena_k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You kidding. The girl is very clever to have trapped a famous singer (she made the first moves). She definitely is using him for networking. She might as well get acting roles after this bigg boss season and definitely does not love him like she claimed yesterday. But nevertheless Anup jalota is also not doodh ka dhula, so no worries, dono takkar ke hain.😃
MadGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mena_k

You kidding. The girl is very clever to have trapped a famous singer (she made the first moves). She definitely is using him for networking. She might as well get acting roles after this bigg boss season and definitely does not love him like she claimed yesterday. But nevertheless Anup jalota is also not doodh ka dhula, so no worries, dono takkar ke hain. 😃

I know little bit ot face reading. (kidding i know nothing)  Both are same but there is some innocence in jasleen i don't know i just feels like that. 😃
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadGuy

Brownie points? 😆 What brownie points she got? People just accused her for being with the man elder then her. 😕 

😆😆 she got muft ka celebrity status, publicity and yet she refuses to acknowledge Jalota as loved one. Aur toop ki salami bhi nahi mili. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i don't feel bad for jasleen...she told public about her relationship with anup here in bb...people will comment and question on their relationship, clearly it shocked almost everyone..she is having an affair with 65 yr old man...in yesterday episode, anup was clearly admitting about their relationship but jasleen didn't admit directly..she was arguing about it...when she had admitted in national television about her love story..so why can't she just call anup her boyfriend...as per my opinion she is just using him  and she is here only becoz of anup uncle...if she has no connection with anup uncle,she would have not been invited for sure...even anup said he came to bb becoz jasleen wanted to come.. Edited by ANGELshweta - 5 years ago