arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The great lady remembers only Kunal and uske ehsan,  pyar and what not. Since she is straight, so only man matters. Otherwise she could have gone for Mauli if she was gay orIf Mauli was a man
Mauli to thi hi ni, Kunal ki family bi ni thi. 

Hence proved, she can remember only those who can be of use to her, satiate her, when something lacks in her life. 

When she was with Rajdeep,  then Mauli, Mauli. 
Now, Kunal, Kunal. 

What an ungrateful _________.

I don't know what makers were thinking while promoting such a pendulum as a sensible character. 

What an abuse to word Pyar. All is justified on the name of love for human beings. And still the character isn't selfish but a saintly, pious lady who just lost it. 

Good riddance for Mauli. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Isse kehte h , Jis thali me khaya usime chhed Kiya.πŸ˜†
EHSAANFARAMOSH
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u know what .. this show is such a mess now..
they are trying to justify nandini by giving her such stupid dialogues??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜΅
i mean just listen to these "pyaar krna besharmi hai to han hum besharam hain.." "kisi ko sache dil se chahna... " blah blah.. when they know they can not justify it then why try to justify it in this manner.. 

does she have the guts to see in eyes of mauli and say "humne pyaar kia hai bas" ? i understand she doesnt even need to explain all this to rajdeep.. he doesnt even deserve to know.. but making use of the word "pati" (husband) from her mouth, they are actually making fun of kunal.. if rajdeep was a bad pati then kunal is not a good pati either.. 

pyaar krna is not galat and besharmi.. but crossing all the limits and ditching your best friend who has done everything what your blood relatives could not have done for you is besharmi and galat.. its as simple as that.. they can be no justification to this particular affair..

i was so excited to hear it from nandini. i have written in some post of mine that i would love to hear the definition of love from nandini.. but such a huge disappointment..
ab lag rha hai koi sahi keh rha tha k cvs are partial πŸ˜† 
how can they give such stupid dialogues to her.. 
man! i am really disappointed today.. 
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahi

u know what .. this show is such a mess now..

they are trying to justify nandini by giving her such stupid dialogues???πŸ˜•πŸ˜΅
i mean just listen to these "pyaar krna besharmi hai to han hum besharam hain.." "kisi ko sache dil se chahna... " blah blah.. when they know they can not justify it then why try to justify it in this manner..

does she have the guts to see in eyes of mauli and say "humne pyaar kia hai bas" ? i understand she doesnt even need to explain all this to rajdeep.. he doesnt even deserve to know.. but making use of the word "pati" (husband) from her mouth, they are actually making fun of kunal.. if rajdeep was a bad pati then kunal is not a good pati either..

pyaar krna is not galat and besharmi.. but crossing all the limits and ditching your best friend who has done everything what your blood relatives could not have done for you is besharmi and galat.. its as simple as that.. they can be no justification to this particular affair..

i was so excited to hear it from nandini. i have written in some post of mine that i would love to hear the definition of love from nandini.. but such a huge disappointment..
ab lag rha hai koi sahi keh rha tha k cvs are partialπŸ˜†
how can they give such stupid dialogues to her..
man! i am really disappointed today..

By hook or by crook makers are trying to justify Nandini Kunal, their so-called juzbaat n besharni wala pyar .
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

By hook or by crook makers are trying to justify Nandini Kunal, their so-called juzbaat n besharni wala pyar .

They give dialogues according to their characters. Just because nandini said those dialogues to rajdeep doesn't make her right. Just see tomorrow the dialogues given to mouli. 
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cringeworthy dialogues to an unworthy ungrateful N who
conveniently has forgotten every effort by a selfless
Mauli.  
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kunal Nandini will become duniya me sataye huye, bagawat ke ishq wale premi in days to come.. πŸ˜†
Hum ne toh Pyaar Kiya duniya hamare Pyaar ko nahi samajhti but bhagwan samjhege..🀒
Edited by Oxoacids - 5 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
When Nandini was giving her lecture on perfect  Pati and Pyaar. I was really disappointed that Rajdeep didn't point out to her that her lover is also someones Husband and not a Mahaan Pati who understand his wife and takes care of her. That atleast he never pretended to be nice guy or cheated her behind her back like Kunal. Only Rajdeep's character can say such harsh, crude and taunting dialogues. That too with such 'on your face' attitude.

I don't even want to talk about the dialogues she spoke. The writers have totally lost it. Yes, loving someone is not wrong. But acting on it knowing that it is wrong is. As not every kind of love is acceptable. She knows it but doesn't want to accept it. As, according to CV's and KuNan, thier love is destined, divine and blessed by god.  And, can she with such conviction say the same thing she told Rajdeep, to Mauli and with such straight face. I don't think so.  

Also, to all of us who keep saying Nandini was weak (be it, due to her personality or because of the abuse), today's episode proved that she is not as weak as she keeps showing. She can be strong and she can stand up for herself. It's just that she chose not to.
Edited by Hope - 5 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If the main issue is love then doesn't nandini love mauli and kunal's family too? They too helped her out. Ye kunal ke liye extra pyaar kaha se aa gaya?

Nandini's brains are wired to only see 'men' above everything. If that client of Rajdeep has not tried to rape Nandini and pyaar se baat ki hoti, to who knows Nandini uske liye bhi kheer bana deti.
gurti227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also wondering the same ! πŸ€”
When Nandini was saying "Kunal ne humein vihswaas diya,sahara diya etc etc",I was like "OK..Mauli kya kar rahi thi itne dino se ??" πŸ˜•