It's all the more painful!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's all the more painful when such deep, childhood friendships break that too because of a guy. 
I think breakup of friendship is much more painful than spousal breakup since friends are expected to be there for us when even our family turns their back against us. 

Friendship may be an under-rated relationship but it is very powerful at the same time.

Feel bad for Mauli since she valued this relationship more than that of her own mother & what she got in return. An ungrateful saintly lady.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly speaking, there doesn't seem to be much importance for that childhood freindship in Nandini's heart, from whatever has been shown that is. Whatever feelings for friendship was there it was mainly from Mauli's side. She did whatever she could do in spite of N choosing Rajdeep over her in the past. And now this betrayal has been the final straw. Even in future  if there's a situation, Nandini isn't gonna choose Mauli, if she would she'd have already done that...
So I don't think there's anything else great about Namo freindship anymore, it's not painful to see them break, in fact I'm happy it's breaking finally. Nandini isn't a good friend and she definitely doesn't deserve a freind like Mauli, Just my opinion!
Edited by Luv_PaRiAnSh - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's really painful but I guess it should be 2-sided. 
After today's episode especially when Nandini sprouting non sense of it's Kunal who gave new life, who gave love etc:; I really felt Nandini never really felt Mauli as her friend wholeheartedly. 

It's all one sided.

And I will never understand why always romantic love overpowers platonic love. 
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Honestly speaking, there doesn't seem to be much importance for that childhood freindship in Nandini's heart, from whatever has been shown that is. Whatever feelings for friendship was there it was mainly from Mauli's side. She did whatever she could do in spite of N choosing Rajdeep over her in the past. And now this betrayal has been the final straw. Even in future  if there's a situation, Nandini isn't gonna choose Mauli, if she would she'd have already done that...

So I don't think there's anything else great about Namo freindship anymore, it's not painful to see them break, in fact I'm happy it's breaking finally. Nandini isn't a good friend and she definitely doesn't deserve a freind like Mauli, Just my opinion!

thank you for giving this reply because in starting i have seen many post regarding namo but i never found anything special from nandini side
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

I agree completely. . She is an enemy disguised as a friend
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There was no friendship to break, Nandini and Mauli's relationship was more like parasitism, where one benefits and the other one loses everything, after all this this woman Nandini didn't have an ounce of guilt, she attributed everything Mauli did for her to Kunal, why? Because kunal is a man and Nandini has taken everything she could from Mauli so she doesn't need Mauli anymore, I repeat there was no friendship
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For Mauli, even though it's a freaking good riddance but it's sad since she gave so much to this friendship.
That was  what I wanted to say originally. Missed that line in the main post.
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sadly Mauli was only a friend in need for an ungrateful N.