ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends I'm Ninita.😃
I was a great fan not fan but I was actually mad of Arhaan Behll and the serial Pratigya I was in love with the lead pair and their chemistry and that's how I joined IF.

I don't watch serials much but the promo of Perfect Pati caught my attention and I was eager to watch it and I really liked the story line so far and the chemistry of the lead pair is superb I feel.

I'm here to have a good time discussing about our favourite "Perfect Pati" and looking forward to make new friends and have a great time.

I request all the writers to start writing FF because I love reading FF.

I'm very bad at writing and I hope I haven't bored you guys with my long post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
hii welcome to forum
be active n keep posting
i started watching pp coz i like sayali from kdp
i also like to read ff but i can wait as pp is still airing so not in hurry to read ff on them 
if u r writer then can give os or ts
for now i m reading off air show ff like arjun forum arakshi ff n rbo for shanak ff n anjaan for gashmeena ff😊 
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 5 years ago
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

hii welcome to forum

be active n keep posting
i started watching pp coz i like sayali from kdp
i also like to read ff but i can wait as pp is still airing so not in hurry to read ff on them 
if u r writer then can give os or ts
for now i m reading off air show ff like arjun forum arakshi ff n rbo for shanak ff n anjaan for gashmeena ff 😊 

Thank u😃 I'm trying my best to be active on the forum ðŸ˜ƒ
ImI very bad at writing.
That's nice I will also give a try in reading these ffs.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm Vanni!! As my friends call me!! I found out about India forums accidentally while surfing on net!! I got hooked to 'Kahe Diya Pardes' a Zee Marathi show starring Sayali Sanjeev and Rishi Saxena, n veterans like Mohan Joshi, Shubhangi Gokhale, Shubhangi Joshi, Madhuri Sanjeev n others in May 2014. I wanted to share) discuss about KDP and bumped on this link of IF...and till date I'm happy being here...!!