Anup jalota or tharki jalota?

MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
 I heard he had so many affairs and divorces. It looks like he only wants to have flings with young girls. is he actually dating jasleen? Whats the truth? or is it just to create conspiracy or is it another publicity stunt? Its really disturbing to see someone elder and respectful artist like him going so low to fulfill bigboss's pocket. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
i'm feeling similarly about him. it's one thing to date a much younger girl probably ur daughter or granddaughters age but then coming onto bigg boss. i'm sure they know how it works it's the most controversial show. they defintiely just looking for more fame and recognition especially for jasleen seems fake to me 😕 just some cheap publicity for the show not done
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If she was his girlfriend and he didn't have such a blotchy past I'd not have thought as much, but with 3 marriages and 2 divorces behind him he sure seems tharki
MadGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

i'm feeling similarly about him. it's one thing to date a much younger girl probably ur daughter or granddaughters age but then coming onto bigg boss. i'm sure they know how it works it's the most controversial show. they defintiely just looking for more fame and recognition especially for jasleen seems fake to me 😕 just some cheap publicity for the show not done

Exactly it is really disappointing that he is encouraging too. He should have made it clear in his contract that i do not want to associate with any girl. He is known face among everyone its sad and disappointing to see him like this.
MadGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

If she was his girlfriend and he didn't have such a blotchy past I'd not have thought as much, but with 3 marriages and 2 divorces behind him he sure seems tharki

2 marriages and 2 divorces! Hmm. Well. No words. He better be evicted as soon as possible. i didnt expected this.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tharki maybe, but this is and has been a very common practice among the celebrities.
BB12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heard his first wife had eloped with his assistant ðŸ¤£
3 baar shaadi ho chuki hai.
I am happy for him, he finally got his lady love in Jasleen.

Jalota has given 11000 volt ka jhatka to Indian masses (Pyaar kiya- that too a girl from different religion -to darna kya),

He was trending on twitter yesterday,and is the most talkabout person among all hm.

Chha gye Guru.

P.S. Jab Jasleen-Jalota hai razi;to kya karega kazi

Edited by BB12 - 5 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i want anoop ji to get out as sson as possible 
jasleen is a troll , saw her videos on youtube ... lekin use rakho show me ... she can deliver good masala to the show and she is not in love with anoop ji ... its totally fake 
Edited by --VS-Cool-- - 5 years ago
MadGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB12

I heard his first wife had eloped with his assistant  🤣

3 baar shaadi ho chuki hai.
I am happy for him, he finally got his lady love in Jasleen.

Jalota has given 11000 volt ka jhatka to Indian masses (Pyaar kiya- that too a girl from different religion -to darna kya),

He was trending on twitter yesterday,and is the most talkabout person among all hm.

Chha gye Guru.

Chhane wali kya baat hai isme He trended cause people started disliking him now. Ek he baar main izzar utar gayi. Bahar nikalege tab pata chalega kya kya ho gaya🥱 Edited by MadGuy - 5 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MadGuy

Chhane wali kya baat hai isme He trended cause people started disliking him now. Ek he baar main izzar utar gayi. Bahar nikalege tab pata chalega kya kya ho gaya🥱

He is a trolling material  ,itne jaldi evict nei honge for sure😆