Dipika looks promising!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
She impressed me the most in the first epi😳 Might turn out to be the strongest female contestant this year⭐️

What are your thoughts about her? Kindly share😊Edited by BhataktiJawani - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is okay. Its just intro epi. Can't say much. But Lagta hai royegi bahot. 😆
LazyBing thumbnail
can't say much yet but she will be very promising aur finals mai to jayegi 😃 whether i will root for her time will tell
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she's okay. I don't know why but I get this sick feeling that her husband and in laws are using her to make money. 
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

I think she's okay. I don't know why but I get this sick feeling that her husband and in laws are using her to make money.

You're not the only my dear, mujhe toh yeh feeling last 2 years se arahi hai.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really like her but i doubt shell be the controversial type. Even Srishty seems too sweet
Yeh Rone wali hai BB main 😆 
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think so... She has done only one show and she is not a popular actress while I checked his husband Wikipedia.. He has done so many shows as lead and even recently he is lead in some piya tore jit gayi serial -  source Wikipedia page...
I saw them in nach baliye he seems to be a good person .

@hadia I liked her personality as well... But I will root for her or not time will decide... But yes she looked best amongst the celebrity lobby... 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her husband is not some flop. He has done many shows till now.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --VS-Cool--

I don't think so... She has done only one show and she is not a popular actress while I checked his husband Wikipedia.. He has done so many shows as lead and even recently he is lead in some piya tore jit gayi serial -  source Wikipedia page...
I saw them in nach baliye he seems to be a good person .

@hadia I liked her personality as well... But I will root for her or not time will decide... But yes she looked best amongst the celebrity lobby... 

I agree with parts of your statement but to say she's not a popular actress. She did Sasural Simar.. for 6 years which was a trp topper and often mocked a lot for its bizarre storyline in its later years made her very popular and the subject to many memes