Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Who knows? The way things are going they might even show Barsine winning against the Macedonian soldiers. She can't have gone all the way home and back just to be stopped or captured at the HK pass. SidT had some twist in mind, I think. 
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Who knows? The way things are going they might even show Barsine winning against the Macedonian soldiers. She can't have gone all the way home and back just to be stopped or captured at the HK pass. SidT had some twist in mind, I think. 

Lolz πŸ˜† itna bhi Nahin hoga...Dekh Lena Kuch ukhaad Nahin payegi woh...
inlieu thumbnail
Filhaal to mujhe SidT ki imagination aur Barsine ke last minute takhta palat moves par poora bharosa hai. πŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail

Filhaal to mujhe SidT ki imagination aur Barsine ke last minute takhta palat moves par poora bharosa hai.  πŸ˜†

Barsine was Alexander second wife...can anyone change this fact...everybody knows this...can Tiwari expose himself as a liar😲 
inlieu thumbnail
Marriage to bohot baad ki baat hai. I won't be surprised if they show Alexander forcefully marrying her even though it's degrading both of them. She will cause some damage first, then Alexander will probably be shown doing something extreme.
luckySnow thumbnail

Marriage to bohot baad ki baat hai. I won't be surprised if they show Alexander forcefully marrying her even though it's degrading both of them. She will cause some damage first, then Alexander will probably be shown doing something extreme.

Marriage to jabardasti hi hogi ismein, if it happens now...though real one happened after the violent battle of mali...
luckySnow thumbnail
Alexander fought  five more battles after the battle of hydespass...
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Alexander fought  five more battles after the battle of hydespass...

Maybe the real one, but Sony Alexander will be shown beaten up and kicked out of Bharat with a fair(well)and lovely(pot of yogurt). 

They will show him haara hua to the point where he will be unable to fight any more battles. Isse to achha woh yahin pe jung mein mar jaaye. πŸ˜‘ 
luckySnow thumbnail
Battle of Malli eventually resulted in his death after two years...
luckySnow thumbnail

Maybe the real one, but Sony Alexander will be shown beaten up and kicked out of Bharat with a fair(well)and lovely(pot of yogurt). 

They will show him haara hua to the point where he will be unable to fight any more battles. Isse to achha woh yahin pe jung mein mar jaaye.  😑 

Chalo dekhte Hain......I am talking about real Alexander here, whose history will not change by a mere show🀣 about 70 percent of porus audience already knows that hostory is being distorted ...