New to this forum & i just love...

be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hi.
new to this forum & the thing which made me fall in love with this forum is they are not effected by crocodile tears & fall into the trap of beauty with innocent face & persona.
this forum knows boundaries of values, ethics & morals should never be crossed no matter how much our jazbaats are out of control..
this forum doesnt believe in the non sense of jazbaat to jazbaat hotay hain so do whatever you want to do..
In short, i m in love with this forum❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: be_honest

hi.
new to this forum & the thing which made me fall in love with this forum is they are not effected by crocodile tears & fall into the trap of beauty with innocent face & persona.
this forum knows boundaries of values, ethics & morals should never be crossed no matter how much our jazbaats are out of control..

this forum doesnt believe in the non sense of jazbaat to jazbaat hotay hain so do whatever you want to do..
In short, i m in love with this forum❤️

Welcome to the board:)

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey same! 
That's exactly why I joined the forum. It is so active, and almost everyone is on the same page regarding the characters and what is right/wrong. So much healthy and deep discussion on relationships, love, friendship, affairs, and more. I feel like I'm in a critical analytical english literature class 😆!