Name : Disha
Age.   : 28
Profession : Software Engineer
Status. : Happily Married :)
ankita44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Name :Ankita
Although I have been proposed by some friends, I am just not ready to place trust in anyone else apart from my family at this point
Edited by ankita44 - 5 years ago
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name- Tarannum
Age 30
Profession- Manager (Satellite Engineering)
Status-Married for 3 years. Before that was in a relationship for 6 years where I was cheated on Just like Mauli. Same to same . I have shared that on a post in this forum.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Name ...it is already there
        ...late thirties
          ... Married
          ...loved for 10 yrs
          ...married for 5 yrs
          ...married a white & chinese mix heritage man
          ...did my basic degree in science, dip in fine arts , degree in fashion designing
          ... My own businessEdited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Name - Priya
Age - 17
Profession - In school, work as part time accountant
Status - In relationshipEdited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ramisa
Business student
I am in a relationship for the last 4years and damn Happy with my guy. Indeed the other day I showed him an episode of silsila and told him if he does something like this I will surely kill him ๐Ÿ˜† and he said it goes for you too you know and I was like yeah that's true๐Ÿ˜†
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Bipasha
Late 20s
CA
Been married for 9 yrs. We have been together since i was like 18.

Im completely like Mauli. Blind trust. I can't even IMAGINE him pulling a Kunal. We actually people watch when walkin around and check out hot guys/girls together. ๐Ÿ˜†

My best friend and her hubby we innocently flirt and pull each others leg. But I can't even fathom someone like Nandini. My friend and me have blind trust on each other. Thats why I relate sooo much with Mauli. I would act exactly like her. If you cant trust the people close to u and vice versa then whats the POINT of relationships. Faith/trust are primary in ANY close relationship everything else secondary. Even love. Love is so abstract as concept that its hard to place.

Lol I have the same thing. I am Mauli and I actually can't even imagine him pulling out a Kunal, indeed I always tell him that even if he wants to he can't ๐Ÿ˜† dhakkaan hai ek number ka๐Ÿ˜† and I am also very very close to my best friend's boyfriend and my best friend is also very close to my guy but neither of us can ever imagine being the nadini to the Mauli. Man, God forbid no girl should ever get a kunan in her life
Age 23
Name Deepak
Profession - software engineer  now into family business
Relationship status- one serious relationship which ended badly as I always believe in true love and i m highly judegemntal of people who date like changing clothes everyday Now If love happens gud . If not arrange marriage chalega. But I m very committed guy and put my soul in relationship. 
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Lol I have the same thing. I am Mauli and I actually can't even imagine him pulling out a Kunal, indeed I always tell him that even if he wants to he can't๐Ÿ˜†dhakkaan hai ek number ka๐Ÿ˜†and I am also very very close to my best friend's boyfriend and my best friend is also very close to my guy but neither of us can ever imagine being the nadini to the Mauli. Man, God forbid no girl should ever get a kunan in her life

Count me in
Mauli is some one like me
I can't imagine Kunal ...
No one should get a Kunal or Nandini ..
Scares me ...