Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The way story is going, we know kunal n Nandini will live together. They got what they wanted shamelessly. It's like CVs are partial towards this character cuz they have to prove that it was indeed diviine love! Shd CV show a track where Kunan living happily, leaving everyone else do unhappy?
I read show is gonna take 2 years leap n Kunan still seeking Mauli's forgiveness... Are they NOW trying to show them as good human beings? Hell no! Too late for that.
I personally have reached a point where even if I see THOSE TWO ppl's pic anywhere, I cringe.. I know I shd differentiate between reel n real but can't help it...
I started this show for DD n now I can't stand even her glimpse.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
before confrontation scene i was not sure what agenda they had. 
but the way they made mauli confront him was beyond my expectation and imagination.. i didnt see the mockery coming. i didnt expect mauli to give him a dose like this .. but it was a very very very nice suprise.. 😆👏 

so i will wait for the story to unfold.. they can not fool people anymore.. 
seeking apology doesnt make them a better human being.. so i will wait for the next episode to air.. 
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

The way story is going, we know kunal n Nandini will live together. They got what they wanted shamelessly. It's like CVs are partial towards this character cuz they have to prove that it was indeed diviine love! Shd CV show a track where Kunan living happily, leaving everyone else do unhappy?
I read show is gonna take 2 years leap n Kunan still seeking Mauli's forgiveness... Are they NOW trying to show them as good human beings? Hell no! Too late for that.
I personally have reached a point where even if I see THOSE TWO ppl's pic anywhere, I cringe.. I know I shd differentiate between reel n real but can't help it...

I feel the same way!
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Nandini is created in such a way to feel sympathy for her and also anger and hatred and the person who plays that character is well aware of the problems they are going to face and also they know they are not the characters and once the drama is over it is over.
Having said that I too have started watching this drama for Drashti and I am so angry towards Nandini that I don't care is Drashti looks beautiful or not.
I want Both Kunal and Nandini to live together and suffer.Sadly I wanted the same for Arnav Singh Raizada in IPKKND and it did not happen.But in this case.an innocent dove is badly hurt.They have to suffer.Their love has to die.They cannot stand the sight of each other.
They must live in grief and never be able to enjoy their togetherness.For this they need to be together.
Good for CVs if you guys go that route.
Edited by madlal - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Nandini is created in such a way to feel sympathy for her and also anger and hatred and the person who plays that character is well aware of the problems they are going to face and also they know they are not the characters and once the drama is over it is over.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Having said that I too have started watching this drama for Drashti and I am so angry towards Nandini that I don't care is Drashti looks beautiful or not.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">I want Both Kunal and Nandini to live together and suffer.Sadly I wanted the same for Arnav Singh Raizada in IPKKND and it did not happen.But in this case.an innocent dove is badly hurt.They have to suffer.Their love has to die.They cannot stand the sight of each other.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">They must live in grief and never be able to enjoy their togetherness.For this they need to be together.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Good for CVs if you guys go that route.</font>

I really hope CV shows suffering. But then makers are hell bent to project this relation as true n paak so I don't think that angle is coming...
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

Nandini is created in such a way to feel sympathy for her and also anger and hatred and the person who plays that character is well aware of the problems they are going to face and also they know they are not the characters and once the drama is over it is over.
Having said that I too have started watching this drama for Drashti and I am so angry towards Nandini that I don't care is Drashti looks beautiful or not.
I want Both Kunal and Nandini to live together and suffer.Sadly I wanted the same for Arnav Singh Raizada in IPKKND and it did not happen.But in this case.an innocent dove is badly hurt.They have to suffer.Their love has to die.They cannot stand the sight of each other.
They must live in grief and never be able to enjoy their togetherness.For this they need to be together.
Good for CVs if you guys go that route.

For me I am watching show for their work--not for their beauty
Never bothered  how ... beautiful or handsome  they look

I want this couple stay together or apart ... n suffer thinking what they did to mauli
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago