Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: JuniorAssistant

Okay I think you are being way too harsh over here. Nandini can not be compared with mauli ever! Nandini's background is totally different. she has been through a lot which made her so weak and naive. So obviously her character would look for love and so she gave into kunal. you cant just bash her like that. We cant even imagine what she went through ever since she met rajdeep.

So what if she has been through a lot ? Looking for love after abuse can be still acceptable but SEX ? that too so soon with best friends's husband?how? ...Weak ? Than how she got a strength to call police and got arrested rajdeep ???? Naive? Than how come she hide kunal in her bathroom?Naive ? Than how come she lie to mauli and wend on coffee date with kunal?

Do you imagine mauli ' pain who cheated/ backstabbed by those two bas***ds?Mauli is also going through a lot which she doesn't deserve . What about Mauli?

Nandini is home wrecker and mistress. Once upon a time mistress was woman and victim both. After shaming womanhood how can you ask to not bash her? Mistress doesn't have any category like naive or weak . Mistress is only mistress who can't earn respect in society 's eyes.

Nandini is not naive but most selfish and black hearted woman who can go to any extent to get what she wants but only after getting support otherwise she can only behave like vibrator.
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JuniorAssistant

Okay I think you are being way too harsh over here. Nandini can not be compared with mauli ever! Nandini's background is totally different. she has been through a lot which made her so weak and naive. So obviously her character would look for love and so she gave into kunal. you cant just bash her like that. We cant even imagine what she went through ever since she met rajdeep. 

If her background, past or something else has made her weak, naive, immoral, ethics less or whatever, she will be called that only..
Mauli has one of the most orthodox moms but she still manages to have her own realistic opinions and decisions, so she will be appreciated for that..

The character Nandini's main aim and objective in life is to get a man's love?? Even after suffering betrayal from her husband, she starts an affair with a man who betrayed his wife?? This shows she is shallow, selfish, immoral!!

We don't need to imagine.. We saw what she went through.. But it didn't bring any change in her.. She is still the same woman who needs a man whatever be his character.. 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so happy to see this kind of a wife
Not like some other shows where wife will be fighting with mistress for cheating "Pathi parameshwar"
It better ...
She is an example for "new woman"
Who must be strong , independent and fearless
Loved it
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am so happy to see this kind of a wife
Not like some other shows where wife will be fighting with mistress for cheating "Pathi parameshwar"
It better ...
She is an example for "new woman"
Who must be strong , independent and fearless
Loved it

Exactly she is the woman who would be cherished by a real man.. A woman who holds onto her self-respect no matter how bad the situation is, a woman who still fights at her lowest!! One of my favorites from all the female characters on ITV ever..❤️
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Exactly she is the woman who would be cherished by a real man.. A woman who holds onto her self-respect no matter how bad the situation is, a woman who still fights at her lowest!! One of my favorites from all the female characters on ITV ever..❤️

I was fed up of the way how they portray women itself
Modern dress stylish means vamp
Traditional wearing saree and crying means good female
The good saree weraing one will even jump in to the "roaring seas " and swim in th salt water weari g saree with all make up provided "the pati parameswar " drowning in the sea ( or else evil MIL)
She will die for cunning inlaws .
Most of the ime they will crying , crying crying & crying only
...crazy ... 😆Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I was fed up of the way how they portray women itself
Modern dress stylish means vamp
Traditional wearing saree and crying means good female
The good saree weraing one will even jump in to the "roaring seas " and swim in th salt water weari g saree with all make up provided "the pati parameswar " drowning in the sea ( or else evil MIL)
She will die for cunning inlaws .
Most of the ime they will crying , crying crying & crying only
...crazy ... 😆

Comedy shows 🤣