Is Anupriya Kalyani's real mother????

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't know why but I think Anupriya is Kalyani's real mother. What do you think guys????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Maa-Beti ki kahaani hai, do ajnabiyo ko nibhana hai" is the tag line of the show, so i don't think so

moreoever amrapali in an interview said that the show is about "not every step mother is a bad one"
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, I think that will be a plot twist too. Anupriya did say that they have a relation that she's keeping secret. However, I'm still confused as to who is who in the show. 

Is Anupriya Ahilya's daughter? Does that make Aparna her sister? Also what is Atharv's relation to the family? My guess is that he's the sister in law's brother.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Yes, I think that will be a plot twist too. Anupriya did say that they have a relation that she's keeping secret. However, I'm still confused as to who is who in the show.

Is Anupriya Ahilya's daughter? Does that make Aparna her sister? Also what is Atharv's relation to the family? My guess is that he's the sister in law's brother.

I was going to make a new topic on this. I am so confused. BTW I am liking the show, it's good so far.
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I was going to make a new topic on this. I am so confused. BTW I am liking the show, it's good so far.

Yeah, I agree. I was going to skip it, but I was pleasantly surprised. I love Kalyani's character!
Satrupa thumbnail

Anupriya is Ahilya's daughter in law.

she is atul's 1st wife, but he loved madhuri & married her against his mother's wish i guess..its the relationship she is keeping it as secret from Kalyani.

ilovepyaar thumbnail

she is atul's 1st wife, but he loved madhuri & married her against his mother's wish i guess..its the relationship she is keeping it as secret from Kalyani.

Oh okay, then that makes sense as to why Aparna is so cold with Anupriya. Ahilya knew Madhuri but wasn't devastated to find out about her death, so that ruled out Madhuri being related to her for me. 

So Kalyani is her biological grandchild. 

What confuses me is that she seemed shocked to hear Kalyani's name in the hospital but then seems to have 'conveniently' forgotten that now. 
Satrupa thumbnail

Oh okay, then that makes sense as to why Aparna is so cold with Anupriya. Ahilya knew Madhuri but wasn't devastated to find out about her death, so that ruled out Madhuri being related to her for me. 

So Kalyani is her biological grandchild. 

What confuses me is that she seemed shocked to hear Kalyani's name in the hospital but then seems to have 'conveniently' forgotten that now. 

not only aparna, if you've noticed, her father too. he doesn't like Anupriya. may be cz he blame her for Atul being separated from them. since we can clearly see how much Ahilya trust & praises Anupriya.
she might have thrown Atul out of their house, since he married Madhuri, so both his sis & dad doesn't like Anu much

about Ahilya's reaction on Kalyani name in hospital couldn't be a misunderstanding in screen play.
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never thought about from this angle. I think you are right on the dot. Ahilya threw Atul out of the house because he got involved with Madhuri and married her leaving Anupriya with his family.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Had this show been an Ekta K show then this twist of Anu being Kalyani's biological Mom would have been possible..
After watching the show since 2 weeks.. Me too feels that Anu is Atul's 1st wife and Madhuri is Atul's 2nd wife and Kalyani's Mom!