Emotional scar is way more painful

Posted: 5 years ago
rajdeep gave physical abuse to nandu which is wrong on every level and should be rightfully punished for it
but the emotional scar these 2 losers gave to mauli  can never be healed.
i remember studying these famous words in my hindi book in 5th ot 6 th standard

"Rahim says, don't allow the delicate thread of love between people to snap. If it breaks once, it cannot be mended, even if you mend it there will be a knot in it, which means there will always be some awkwardness in the relationship."

true. i m glad mauli is not acting mahaan like most tv heroines do and become self sacrificing. she needs to be sarcastic and speak such dialogues which should be so pierce and give reality check to losers. mauli stays strong.

the scar these people gave u can never be healed fully but atleast now u will judge people correctly in future and dont put blind faith on any1

edit- no i m not saying physical abused victim doesnt suffer emotional scars. pls dont twist to your liking thnx ! i didn't say rape victim doesnt suffer. my post on mauli's emotional pain thats it

Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
You know max people actually underestimate emotional tortures, emotional scars. They are more worse than physical scars. Emotional scars kills a person slowly like a slow poison. It will just kill the mere existence, confidence of a person. 
Kunal and Nandini killed Mauli maybe not physically but they gave her worse than that. They took away the soul of her. Like mauli said it may take years or forever to get over emotional scars or trauma.
There are wounds that never show on the body, that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. The ones who deal with such scars know how badly it hurts and how difficult it is to recover from it. Mauli lost her soul after the revelation of the truth. 
Originally posted by abhiya_12

You know max people actually underestimate emotional tortures, emotional scars. They are more worse than physical scars. Emotional scars kills a person slowly like a slow poison. It will just kill the mere existence, confidence of a person. 
Kunal and Nandini killed Mauli maybe not physically but they gave her worse than that. They took away the soul of her. Like mauli said it may take years or forever to get over emotional scars or trauma.
there were 2 sisters in my neighbourhood . when my mom used to go schools they liked to take care of me and my sisters as they loved us a lot😆one sis wasn't so good looking in general. for me she was very special as she raised me practically. she got married. her husband moved to delhi to work but he never used to take her. i remember her cmng to our home and calling him once in a month as mobile fones were expensive those days.in the end her married there and had 2 kids. the pain she suffered developed into cancer and she died a painful death.
but karma is twisted. the man's son jumped into water tank and got drowned. karma has its own ways though kid didn't deserve that. that man on his son death's day said god punished me for my sins. but i remember her sad face and the pain she suffered always touch my heart. he couldve divorced her but he made her suffer for years
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

there were 2 sisters in my neighbourhood . when my mom used to go schools they liked to take care of me and my sisters as they loved us a lot 😆one sis wasn't so good looking in general. for me she was very special as she raised me practically. she got married. her husband moved to delhi to work but he never used to take her. i remember her cmng to our home and calling him once in a month as mobile fones were expensive those days.in the end her married there and had 2 kids. the pain she suffered developed into cancer and she died a painful death.
but karma is twisted. the man's son jumped into water tank and got drowned. karma has its own ways though kid didn't deserve that. that man on his son death's day said god punished me for my sins. but i remember her sad face and the pain she suffered always touch my heart. he couldve divorced her but he made her suffer for years

That's heart wrenching story💔

Emotional trauma kills a person , people should understand it. No idea why can't people think of a thing called divorce instead of torturing other person🥱

Good that person paid for his sons though the son didn't deserved it
And you think domestic violence, physical abuse and rape are all about JUST physical scars which will disappear with time?
It doesn't affect your mental state or leave emotional scar?

Cvs failed big time with their creativity. In order to glorify their so called 'bold concept', they presented Nandini as someone with hormones imbalance, they actually made fun of real victims, but it doesn't mean- it's just about physical scars and nothing else.

Originally posted by White..Magic

And you think domestic violence, physical abuse and rape are all about JUST physical scars which will disappear with time?
It doesn't affect your mental state or leave emotional scar?

Cvs failed big time with their creativity. In order to glorify their so called 'bold concept', they presented Nandini as someone with hormones imbalance, they actually made fun of real victims, but it doesn't mean- it's just about physical scars and nothing else.

no i didnt mean to say that. maybe my post came as that. i just said emotional abuse is big like physical . .
second part yes thats y people r not connecting with nandini's character. i feel she deserves to get justice but i have no sympathy for her anymore
Originally posted by Silverrmoon

There are wounds that never show on the body, that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. The ones who deal with such scars know how badly it hurts and how difficult it is to recover from it. Mauli lost her soul after the revelation of the truth. 
yup true. i shared a story and u read it. the pain is very deep
Originally posted by abhiya_12

That's heart wrenching story💔

Emotional trauma kills a person , people should understand it. No idea why can't people think of a thing called divorce instead of torturing other person🥱

Good that person paid for his sons though the son didn't deserved it

true . atleast she deserved a second chance. the slow death she suffered makrd me feel so sad  even today
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

yup true. i shared a story and u read it. the pain is very deep
I'm sorry that lady had to go through so much. That man got never had the courage to tell the truth, instead chose an easy method lie. At times listening to all real life stories where people suffer for no fault of theirs makes me wonder where did people leave their humanity. For their own happiness people go to any extent. But like you said Karma will spare none.