Emotional scar is way more painful

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2018-09-14T11:32:44Z
You know max people actually underestimate emotional tortures, emotional scars. They are more worse than physical scars. Emotional scars kills a person slowly like a slow poison. It will just kill the mere existence, confidence of a person. 
Kunal and Nandini killed Mauli maybe not physically but they gave her worse than that. They took away the soul of her. Like mauli said it may take years or forever to get over emotional scars or trauma.
6 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-14T11:42:22Z
There are wounds that never show on the body, that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. The ones who deal with such scars know how badly it hurts and how difficult it is to recover from it. Mauli lost her soul after the revelation of the truth. 
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-14T11:42:24Z
Always.
1 Likes this

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2018-09-14T12:07:28Z
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

Originally posted by abhiya_12

You know max people actually underestimate emotional tortures, emotional scars. They are more worse than physical scars. Emotional scars kills a person slowly like a slow poison. It will just kill the mere existence, confidence of a person. 
Kunal and Nandini killed Mauli maybe not physically but they gave her worse than that. They took away the soul of her. Like mauli said it may take years or forever to get over emotional scars or trauma.
there were 2 sisters in my neighbourhood . when my mom used to go schools they liked to take care of me and my sisters as they loved us a lot LOLone sis wasn't so good looking in general. for me she was very special as she raised me practically. she got married. her husband moved to delhi to work but he never used to take her. i remember her cmng to our home and calling him once in a month as mobile fones were expensive those days.in the end her married there and had 2 kids. the pain she suffered developed into cancer and she died a painful death.
but karma is twisted. the man's son jumped into water tank and got drowned. karma has its own ways though kid didn't deserve that. that man on his son death's day said god punished me for my sins. but i remember her sad face and the pain she suffered always touch my heart. he couldve divorced her but he made her suffer for years

That's heart wrenching storyBroken Heart

Emotional trauma kills a person , people should understand it. No idea why can't people think of a thing called divorce instead of torturing other personSleepy

Good that person paid for his sons though the son didn't deserved it
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-14T12:13:55Z
And you think domestic violence, physical abuse and rape are all about JUST physical scars which will disappear with time?
It doesn't affect your mental state or leave emotional scar?

Cvs failed big time with their creativity. In order to glorify their so called 'bold concept', they presented Nandini as someone with hormones imbalance, they actually made fun of real victims, but it doesn't mean- it's just about physical scars and nothing else.

2 Likes this

[Content Removed]