Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

rajdeep gave  physical abuse to nandu but kunal gave the emotional scar which can never be healed!

mauli good for not forgiving these 2 losers. yet to watch epi but i guess aditi rocked it again

They hurt her emotionally...

Ungrateful people
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Have to watch today's episode, yesterday's epi writer did a fabulous job. 
I'm so glad Mauli doesn't have to anything with Kunal anymore. The damage he has done is huge, it will take a long time for her to heal.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was so waiting for Rudali-Mauli confrontation. Damn the CVs now I ve 2 wait till Mon & I cant even watch due 2 the new timings. Weekdays 10:30 is my max time  😕
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Have to give it to the CVs...for giving these 2 episodes!! Splendidly written and performed!!
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

I was so waiting for Rudali-Mauli confrontation. Damn the CVs now I ve 2 wait till Mon & I cant even watch due 2 the new timings. Weekdays 10:30 is my max time  😕

Same thing crossed my mind. I would be able to watch till 11:00 since that's DHTH time. But not possible beyond that. Will have to depend on VOOT from Monday.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah I was really impressed too. If the writers applied this skill with all the main characters, the story would be much more enjoyable to watch. Hats off to Aditi for an incredible performance. 
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved how she held him responsible as he is responsible for this whole mess. I loved how they didn't go through the route of Nandini seducing him, and I loved how she basically said you are not the victim so don't play that card - I AM THE VICTIM!!!!!!

She will survive and she will rise. I also loved how she didn't want a sorry but sorry means you did it all unintentionally, here they both went in with eyes wide open so that sorry would have been fake.

I cannot wait to see Mauli and her journey where she doesn't take that cheater back. I don't think she will and she will not ask him to choose either - he already has chosen when he cheated, what is left to chose?

"My advise to Mauli will be, Be someone's priority, not their option!!!!!