Fan girling post on mouli/ adithi

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys
I'm vardhini
Started.watching silsila again from 3 days
After kasam preleap n some post leap scenes this is.the soap which I started watching again that too fr my cutie pie mouli
I'm die hard fan.of rosid, tanshi pair  harshad and adhiti individually
And I saw adithi first time in Telugu movie gunde jhallumandhi
When I was in 7th class...at that time I felt she is so cute...I started liking her...I.thought she vl act in more Telugu films...bt  unfortunatly to my bad luck...she didn't ...next I saw.her again in Telugu om.shanthi mvi...and that is multistarrer mvi...she didn't get much chance.to act...and that too Telugu top star kajal is main lead so credits went to her...
And later.I didn't c her in any mvi
And then I heard she acted in ganga serial...as I was busy with my academics I didn't concentrate much
Later I saw silsila promo than lead pair my concentration was on adithi only...I loved her cute expressions...I thougt to watch this serial...I watched initial.episode..
At that time itself I fell fr mouli characterization...she is.strong independent caring loving...adithi is perfect fr this role...
Yesterday episode and mouli emotions still.running in my mind..that much impact she gave to me..
And each and every caste doing justice to their role
I like.dd in geeth...I like dd voice...and she is doing her best
And kunal...Im confused.abt his character...bt  I pray that no one should get Husband like him...acting sweet bt  disgusting in thoughts...
And rajdeep his acting is so nice..bt  his.charcter 😡 if he might be a.right personn this much would not be happen..nandu suffered a lot...if rajdeep loved her nandu vl not crave fr true love.that too from bestie husband..I'm not supporting.her...what she did is 200% wrong..she cheated my cutie pie😭 Bt I'm saying rajdeep is the reason fr everything its just.my opinion

Now I'm early waiting fr mouli journey don't want leap ..I was curious how mouli vl cope with situation..now she completely broken want to know.how.she get up.and move.forward...and not immediately bt  after some time.true love should enter into her life...it vl b good if he is.her childhood Frnd who know abt her
I wish manish raisinghan r ,arjun bijlani ( any ways it Wont happen as he is busy with immj) varun kapoor...( this is also just my opinion)

Edited by vardhinirosid - 5 years ago