Kunal ko thappad pada wohoo

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I m very happy kunal got slapped from his mom.I so wished mauli would hv slapped him.Anyways thappad pada to sahi.Isse to jutte marne chahiye the ðŸ˜† Finally thand pe gye
this HTML class. Value is https://youtu.be/-Et

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mauli is at her worst, she's at his feet perhaps begging him to stay, I was worried with her dialogues the way she said that "WE" instead of "I", it's clear she is not realizing that kunal will leave her and this heartless man is standing there with her in his feet, this is how men leave their wives and kids crying after them without an ounce of guiltEdited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Mauli is at her, she's at his feet perhaps begging him to stay, I was worried with her dialogues the way she said that "WE" instead of "I", it's clear she is not realizing that kunal will leave her and this heartless man is standing there with her in his feet, this is how men leave their wives and kids crying after them without an ounce of guilt

Whatever ppl say here i hate kunal more than nandini .He is the weakest for me and for me he is biggest culprit becoz he was committed one here and he is ready to leave his wife without any guilt  for his 2 din purana so called pyaar.Ab ek nandini ko padna chahiye but sirf mauli se.
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it would've been better if Mauli gave him one of her famous slaps. Rajdeep ne to bahut khaayein hain, ab Kunal ki baari
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Uski toh jharu se swagat honi chahiye!! Par chalo philhaal ke liye thappad se hi kaam chala legi janta!! ðŸ˜†
chotiasha thumbnail
Finally it happened ðŸ˜† Ek kaafi nahi hai though. He could do with some more
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Whatever ppl say here i hate kunal more than nandini .He is the weakest for me and for me he is biggest culprit becoz he was committed one here and he is ready to leave his wife without any guilt for his 2 din purana so called pyaar.Ab ek nandini ko padna chahiye but sirf mauli se.

Me too
I hate Kunal totally
I feel anguish against him
He never loved any one not Mauli nor Nadini
He loves "his bodily pleasures "
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very happy kunal ko thappad padi. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhyHate

Am I the only one who can't see the video?😕 I tried copying it over to my browser, but it didn't work.

It doesn't work for me either. I just searched it up online
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am not liking this at all, mauli at that creep's feet ðŸ¤¢