Posted: 5 years ago
Guys who told that he is not the lead?? Edited by swapralina - 5 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapralina

Guys who told that he is not the lead??

See this 

Guddan The show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega has a unique storyline where a young girl gets married to an elderly man just because of family pressure and circumstances generated around her. Later the same girl starts to follow the orders of her family silently. The story of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega serial will later witness an entry of another character who will be the male lead. who will bring love and happiness in that girl's life.😡

Fkkk PH good bye I am not wasting my time on the bullshit was here for noshant coz it was his come back but I will not tolerate any bullshit regarding his character !
swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys I think he is only the main male lead or else the show will lose its essence.How can there be another lead??In the interview also they spoke about the dynamics involved in a mature love story.Nishant is neither playing a psycho like the first hero in saubhaghyavathi bhava nor a cheater like the first hero of Doli armanon ki.So I don't think there will be another male lead.
Ajgud thumbnail

Guys I think he is only the main male lead or else the show will lose its essence.How can there be another lead??In the interview also they spoke about the dynamics involved in a mature love story.Nishant is neither playing a psycho like the first hero in saubhaghyavathi bhava nor a cheater like the first hero of Doli armanon ki.So I don't think there will be another male lead.

No there is The producer confirmed this to a newspaper Nishant is only there for time being he will fall in love with Guddan but Guddan will fall another man Akshat has grey shades which will later turned into a psycho leading to his death 
😡they have cheated ...Us ..don't go what they are saying ND potraying the plot is this only ðŸ˜¡
swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yr this is horrible.Please tell me it's not true.Then how can this show be a comedy??And what is the significance of showing their marriage and their bonding??But Akshat can't be a psycho,because loving his wife and expecting love from her in return is not a crime.I just wish they don't show any extra marital affairs or another lead because the story is good enough now.Where can I see the newspaper article from??
Ajgud thumbnail

Yr this is horrible.Please tell me it's not true.Then how can this show be a comedy??And what is the significance of showing their marriage and their bonding??But Akshat can't be a psycho,because loving his wife and expecting love from her in return is not a crime.I just wish they don't show any extra marital affairs or another lead because the story is good enough now.Where can I see the newspaper article from??

It is some english news paper the link is not abilities but my friend send me the screen shot of the interview I don't know how to post pic in IF infact new member are not allowed to post pic within span of few hours ! 
Yes Guddan will fall for other man ðŸ˜¡i hate that girl ND character to be honest hope Nishant will get an decent exist !
This is not comedy not at all they are misleading the audience they did the same with many actors earlier even Nishant 1 show ram milaye Jodi on zee that also he had to quit inpite of so popular Jodi ND character due to politics behind camera huh zee is ðŸ˜¡one of worst GEC channel !
chemgirl thumbnail
There are times when serials change their entire plots because the leads have such a good chemistry. When Swaraswatichandra started the story was said to be adapted from the movie/bpok and Saras and Kumud will not unite but later they chanfed the story for fans. That's just one example. Happens in so many shows. Sometimes a new guy enters and ratings go down so they change that track. People usually like only the first Jodi. So considering the awesome opening trps if this continues they will keep Akshan itself.
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

There are times when serials change their entire plots because the leads have such a good chemistry. When Swaraswatichandra started the story was said to be adapted from the movie/bpok and Saras and Kumud will not unite but later they chanfed the story for fans. That's just one example. Happens in so many shows. Sometimes a new guy enters and ratings go down so they change that track. People usually like only the first Jodi. So considering the awesome opening trps if this continues they will keep Akshan itself.

Ganpati bappa morya I can't imagine Nishant not being make lead aur guddan with other yes the buzz should needed more ND more !
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if aj and guddan are not meant to be together why were they showing divine symbolisms for their Jodi...these shows usually show such symbolisms only for hero heroine...and if  guddan falls for other man n aj dies the whole dimension of the story n the characters they have built till now will become meaningless...i think the news is not true...