Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-Chatting Corner - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
"The truth is, Krishna was born much ahead of his time. All great persons are born ahead of their time, and all insignificant people are born after their time. It is only mediocre people who are born in their time. 
 Osho, Krishna: The Man and his Philosophy 
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Crowned with fire, wrapped in pure light, with celestial fragrance, he stood forth as the infinite God, composed of all wonders. 
If a thousand suns were to rise and stand in the noon sky, blazing, such brilliance would be like the fierce brilliance of that mighty Self. 
 Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa, The Bhagavad Gita 
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Image result for radha krishna quotes on love

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

'Why is it happening today ... all of a sudden ?' A beam of light flashed in front of her!  The sky was overcast with dark clouds, and it could rain anytime!  With a quivering heart, she looked at the sky, the lightning grinned merrily at her! 

'There is a message ... someone is coming, for me... to a cowherd maiden, how is it possible to receive a divine light. ? Will that flashes rush into my heart? Will I be able to catch hold of that force with my mere eyes and heart?'-- Madhuri. ðŸ˜Š  

Viswasruti thumbnail

"What a sublime peace suffuses this evening  Krishna!  When doves murmured on boughs or breeze sighed in sprigs, if waves gurgled in the pond and distant woodwind sounded musical, thinking you arrived, hearing only your call! I looked all around with brimming eyes. Don't leave me anymore Krishna, even for a moment, lest this exultant heart will break!"--Madhuri.

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
 " Krishna, your thoughts are paving the stairway to the stars, celestial light beckons me when I see you in front of me, though it is illusory!  Is the sky not an illusion but it consists of many stars, Sun and the Moon and many clouds in it?  !In the same way, I can see you nearer to me, can gaze your smiles as twinkling stars , can feel your association as a soothing moonlight , can imagine your valor as fierce as a midday Sun's  bright rays , Krishna  come to your Radha  walking on the path of clouds, or at least smile at me from those  glistening  river's gentle ripples!"-- Madhuri.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Image result for radha krishna romantic images with quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

In the society at that time, for the princesses and other elite women, there was a system of self-chosen marriage (svayamvar). Though the system was popular, yet it was not always practiced by the ordinary people and there used to be no choice for a girl to select her life partner.

Suddenly she was back into the normal world with the chatter of the maidens while dipping the pots into the river for filling water. On their way back they came near her to share a word with her.

"Radha! Did you get the invitation from your Krishna for his marriage?"

"What, my Krishna is marrying? Whom ? When ? Who told you, girls ?"--Madhuri.

Image result for rADHA IN LOVE

Viswasruti thumbnail
" Krishna, your thoughts are paving the stairway to the stars, celestial light beckons me when I see you in front of me, though it is illusory!  Is the sky not an illusion but it consists of many stars, Sun and the Moon and many clouds in it?  !In the same way, I can see you nearer to me, can gaze your smiles as twinkling stars , can feel your association as a soothing moonlight , can imagine your valor as fierce as a midday Sun's  bright rays , Krishna  come to your Radha  walking on the path of clouds, or at least smile at me from those  glistening  river's gentle ripples!"-- Madhuri. 
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Is he asking my acceptance or searching for truth in a woman's heart about his unacceptable decision? Radha slipped into deep thoughts!  It's a process of social evolution .since the society is a living unit undergoing a constant change, it has to evolve according to that Yug Dharma!

She looked deeply into his eyes, she saw a  resolution there in those deep eyes to give a  new definition to human relationships!

What this kid is going to do or rather define in future? Is he trying to introduce a new norm, a refreshing society where a woman will get whatever she wants and held her head high with self-respect, with full freedom?     Is he going to put a new norm in front of mankind, does he want to give free will to the girl to select her partner?-- Madhuri.

Related image