Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Kheer kabhi acchi ya buri nahin hoti, Kheer tho bas Kheer hota hai...

How do ppl still think that Nandini is the lead of the show when the Indian serial User Manual clearly says that the dumbest chick must be the lead of the show. Our dear Ms Clueless wins the title hands down?

Why did our Vampire baba send hot MMS to Ms Clueless. Isnt it his style to send MMS of his Srimati to the entire world. Tchk Tchk!

Why did Nandini's inbuilt AC go on leave today? Why no shivering? Why no trembling? TELLZ TELLZ PLEEZ PLEEZ

Why is no1 thinking of harnessing the Hydraulic power of Nandini's tear glands? Elon Musk can go take a hike. We ve our own Renewable source of Energy 100% free 100% pollution free 1000% environment friendly. Go Green...

Is it Ganesh Chaturthi or Holi. Why were the Jazbaat couple playing Holi before Ganeshji???? I know they have rocks for brains but still...

I see DUMB people around me - I think this is the super power of Rajdeep our Vampire Baba. If the kid in 6th sense can see dead people Raj bhaiyya can see only dumb ppl. 1st Nandini, now Ms Cluless.

Why no Kheer today - Why did the K kouple exchange modak today instead of Kheer. Is that not their signal to AHEM AHEM

Who will finance the divine's couple's Kheer marathon now that Ms Clueless has caught them red handed

Which lasts longer thoughts of Mauli in Nandini's mind or ice in May month on Chennai Marina

What is faster Nandini's tears or Deewana Doctor's flip flops

Aur fylao Raita...

Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Most awaited post of the day.. 😉
Musk ko bhi le aaye.. Someone tag Modiji and inform about this enoromous hydroelectric potential..
Everyday CVs give N one line or one memory abt M.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by Jiggy7 - 5 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was  waiting anxiously for this🤣
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

Kheer kabhi acchi ya buri nahin hoti, Kheer tho bas Kheer hota hai...

How do ppl still think that Rudali is the lead of the show when the Indian serial User Manual clearly says that the dumbest chick must be the lead of the show. Our dear Ms Clueless wins the title hands down?

Why did our Vampire baba send hot MMS to Ms Clueless. Isnt it his style to send MMS of his Srimati to the entire world. Tchk Tchk!

Why did Rudali's inbuilt AC go on leave today? Why no shivering? Why no trembling? TELLZ TELLZ PLEEZ PLEEZ

Why is no1 thinking of harnessing the Hydraulic power of Rudali's tear glands? Elon Musk can go take a hike. We ve our own Renewable source of Energy 100% free 100% pollution free 1000% environment friendly. Go Green...

Is it Ganesh Chaturthi or Holi. Why were the Jazbaat couple playing Holi before Ganeshji???? I know they have rocks for brains but still...

I see DUMB people around me - I think this is the super power of Rajdeep our Vampire Baba. If the kid in 6th sense can see dead people Raj bhaiyya can see only dumb ppl. 1st Rudali, now Ms Cluless.

Why no Kheer today - Why did the K kouple exchange modak today instead of Kheer. Is that not their signal to AHEM AHEM

Who will finance the divine's couple's Kheer marathon now that Ms Clueless has caught them red handed

Which lasts longer thoughts of Mauli in Rudali's mind or ice in May month on Chennai Marina

What is faster Rudali's tears or Deewana Doctor's flip flops

Aur fylao Raita...

Bro..u r too good🤣 how do u come up with such stuff!!!

Rudali's in built AC has gone for maintenance servicing now..because it gonna be overloaded in the coming episodes...the AC needs to be capable of withstanding that load u see...

Ice in the month of May in Chennai lasts longer...but i am offended😆...i somehow love having ice creams in Chennai (specially in the night times because of the weather) and dat shudnt be compared to payasam couple!!!. Ice cream >>>> Kheer...
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked it before i read it
So yeah will now go and read😆
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Was waiting for your post, love your sense of humor ðŸ˜† Its so nice to have such fun filled posts in the forum. 
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amortentia15

I liked it before i read it

So yeah will now go and read 😆

Me too.. 
Quality pe bharosa hai..
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ms Clueless finally becomes Ms Cluefull.
So, that ends one annoying thing.

From tomorrow, we can get ready for more tears. Since, everyone will be crying- Mauli, Nandini, Dida, Kunal's mom, Mauli's maid, Kunal too.

Only person who will laugh & enjoy will be Rajdeep.
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Built in AC is malfunctioning coz the weather outside has changed!!
Mauli has an inkling, if she can beat up rogue rajveer kunal the sissy needs to cover himself with the flashy jacket he wore last night to  protect himself from Mauli's wrath so that he can carry on his juzzbaat business without hindrance...

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Built in AC is malfunctioning coz the weather outside has changed!!

Mauli has an inkling, if she can beat up rogue rajveer kunal the sissy needs to cover himself with the flashy jacket he wore last night to  protect himself from Mauli's wrath so that he can carry on his juzzbaat business without hindrance...

🤣 Super se uper