Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Sorry Chetna and Priyashree for the wait, I’m still working currently (Work for the NHS) so I’m not self isolating or anything as such, as key workers are required to work. 

sorry and please don’t carry any expectation of this being completed any time soon. I will try my best to finish one day, that’s all I can say. 

Please wash hands and keep two metres distance, better yet isolate and work from home 

take care, S

Hi Sophie... please be safe and take care! 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sophie please try and update 

khwaishfan thumbnail

hello Sophie... update when you can 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hey Sophie... how are you and your family? 

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Knock Knock...How are you Sophie.

Hope things are well at your end..Stay Safe and Healthy !!!

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hey Sophie.... hope you are well 

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Kwaish and Flame,

I am well thank you, hope you both are doing well. I’m truly very sorry for my missing act, but this is the new norm for me. I am transitioning to a new job and most probably relocating at the end of next month, if not the following. Going through a busy time and stricter rules are being enforced here which though is supposed to help but is making things more chaotic, people are going Gaga over bog rolls lol (AGAIN). 

Anyway, I hope you both and generally all GFians are doing well under such a hard time. I apologise again, the way things are going I might not come back to finish this although I would love for Maaneet to have twins lol.

Stay safe and maybe distanced lol 

much love, 

Soph 

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Kwaish and Flame,

I am well thank you, hope you both are doing well. I’m truly very sorry for my missing act, but this is the new norm for me. I am transitioning to a new job and most probably relocating at the end of next month, if not the following. Going through a busy time and stricter rules are being enforced here which though is supposed to help but is making things more chaotic, people are going Gaga over bog rolls lol (AGAIN). 

Anyway, I hope you both and generally all GFians are doing well under such a hard time. I apologise again, the way things are going I might not come back to finish this although I would love for Maaneet to have twins lol.

much love, 

Soph 

It is good to hear from you Sophie..Hope you have settled well with the new job, life is getting busy it seems, but the thing that is still constant is we keep coming back to the forum..oh..I miss the old days on the forum and almost everyone here, including writers and many forum people, though I have not interacted with them all..

No need to apologize..update when you have time...I too would love to have the story ending with Maaneet twins..that reminds me of writer AAKMH2 (Mahi), she used to have many stories ending beautifully with Maaneet twins I remember..

Hope the pandemic ends soon and things are back to normalcy. Stay safe and healthy.

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi Kwaish and Flame,

much love, 

Soph 

thanks for the reply!

hope everything is well! 

be safe! 

update as soon as you can

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi Soph... how's everything>?