Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Harshad is hilarious in the last part where he is taking away the cake and Jenny is shouting ki he is taking away the cake and then Harshad says, sabko milega cake.  😆 

One member had made this prediction and it turned out to be true. There was a bandage on Jenny's left hand ring finger and a bandage on Harshad's right hand ring finger. That means it was AdiYa's symbolic engagement. 😆

I hope shaadi lekin asli hogi aur symbolic nahi.😆 
Edited by Subha_2601 - 5 years ago
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shubha He is really hillarious😆
I noticed that too and today jen uplaoded her pic on Insta where she had mehendi. So that photos we were seeing were actually Mehendi day pics too. Confirmed on that part too.
So it is going to be stretched next week too. Hopefully that will be the end of Atrshad's character atleast.

Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣look how he is taking the cake with himharshad is seriously such a sweetie cutie choco pie man. Love him a lot. And jenny😆her dance with tht flower looks completely adorable nd jenshad are kids 😳 love the entire bonding of our BP❤️roshna mam looks super cool and calm type. 
P.S : the goal of every cake in the world is to meet harshu😆cuz he would give the perfect honour to the cakes😛really cakeshad suits him vey well.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
harshad is way too cute haha
and jenny looked really pretty
love their bonding
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad is like an adorable little kid trapped inside the body of a hot 35 year old😆
Ani was actually asking everyone to clear the spot and harshu seized the opportunity to take away the cake😆 Jenny is like to a kisiko nahi milega and he is like nahi nahi sabko milega😆
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

@Shubha He is really hillarious😆
I noticed that too and today jen uplaoded her pic on Insta where she had mehendi. So that photos we were seeing were actually Mehendi day pics too. Confirmed on that part too.
So it is going to be stretched next week too. Hopefully that will be the end of Atrshad's character atleast.

Oh yes! I just noticed mehendi on Jenny's hand in her IG pic. The design is beautiful.
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Harshad is soo obsessed with cakes 😆 and ya I noticed the bandages too...so symbolic engagement is done..chalo that's good...
Kaaria thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing! !
Harshad is such a cutie... gunning for the cake 😆 And those expressions when he saw it!!😆

Adi and Zoya both have bandaged their ring fingers. So they're officially engaged... exchanged blood too. 😆
vantu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subha_2601

Harshad is hilarious in the last part where he is taking away the cake and Jenny is shouting ki he is taking away the cake and then Harshad says, sabko milega cake.   😆 

One member had made this prediction and it turned out to be true. There was a bandage on Jenny's left hand ring finger and a bandage on Harshad's right hand ring finger. That means it was AdiYa's symbolic engagement. 😆

I hope shaadi lekin asli hogi aur symbolic nahi.😆 

Yes! I made it ! I made it! 😆😆 Thanks!!
The moment I saw the bandages in the video.. I was like yipieee!! 🥳

It had to be symbolic to show both their fingers getting hurt.. that too respective engagement ring fingers!! 😳😳

Me happy!😆
Edited by vantu12 - 5 years ago