Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
btw superb story teller and tragic ending can only mean frostedstarlit for me

her Rescuing heaven
searing heaven
beyond this heaven

superb characterization, flawless writing and sad ending..
the trilogy is done and the 4th story is pending.Edited by dqno1 - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

wo mera doggy nahi hai😡

i know lol, tumara neighbour ka tha but you just have the greatest love for the dog😉😆
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

btw superb story teller and tragic ending can only mean frostedstarlit for me

her Rescuing heaven
searing heaven
beyond this heaven

superb characterization, flawless writing and sad ending..

the trilogy is done and the 4th story is pending.

i know late right, but i hadn't expected to like the movie lol. Plus I dont watch that many movies anyway (my excuse, n i always have an excuse😉)

I have read Frosts Rescuing and was partly through Searing, i think before i lost my way through life and all lol. But i suppose i'll start again soon, since its done but last time i read, it did affect me in many ways. i hated the attack on Geet

Frost is a great writer though
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww don't know about story
but I love that movie ... I cried
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

aww don't know about story

but I love that movie ... I cried

I didn't cry but i was super moved
Honestly i don't remember crying while watching a movie, books and soaps are a complete different thing though lol. I think the only film i cried while watching was August Rush, The boy in the stripped pajamas (was a part of my English assignment) and more recently Wonder. I suppose little kids have an edge on my tear duct lol

However i have decided to watch Half Girlfriend next, the songs Tu Hi Hai and Main Phir Be makes it sound like a sad film, so thats my next movie lol. Plus i liked her in Aashique lol
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I didn't cry but i was super moved
Honestly i don't remember crying while watching a movie, books and soaps are a complete different thing though lol. I think the only film i cried while watching was August Rush, The boy in the stripped pajamas (was a part of my English assignment) and more recently Wonder. I suppose little kids have an edge on my tear duct lol

However i have decided to watch Half Girlfriend next, the songs Tu Hi Hai and Main Phir Be makes it sound like a sad film, so thats my next movie lol. Plus i liked her in Aashique lol

no I cried watching many movie .. half girlfriend not too good not too bad but try you may love it
songs are so beautiful
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

no I cried watching many movie .. half girlfriend not too good not too bad but try you may love it

songs are so beautiful

thanks for the review, i might not watch it then
atcha you recommend a sad movie then, one in which you criedd. i want to watch one over this weekend with a box of tissue and a load of popcorn lol
Previous
1 2