Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ehaab

When is the grand finale? Date?

Don't know exactly. May be sometime in December.
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
At my place Indian channels r not coming.

how many contestants r left?
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehaab

At my place Indian channels r not coming.

how many contestants r left?

Now 6 contestants are left - Ankush, Kunal, Neelanjana, Nitin, Salman & Vibhor.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman Ali, Nitin Kumar and Neelanjana Ray are coming to UK sometime in Feb'19. Initially it was one off concert but I understand another date has been added.
Now just imagine if these 3 are in Top 3, then will it be a coincidence???!!!!  
Out of all the singers who were in Top 14, why these 3 only for concert?? My theory is if they are in top 3 and I say "if", and they coming to do a concert, then makes one wonder if show is rigged/fixed.   

Fans of the above 3, please no bashing. ðŸ¤—  I am just putting 2 and 2 together theory and if it does become true, then channel knows well in advance who will be top 3 and audience voting not counted!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No elimination today 2.12.18.   Episode was Kumar Sanu special and will there be a world record.
Neelanjana was performer of the day.

What with comment from Vishal yesterday on Salman & Nitin's performance, becoming clearer top 3 will be Salman, Nitin & Neelanjana.

My theory in the above post of mine is getting close to become a reality??!!!
altgr thumbnail
Most probably this will be the last elimination of the season and we will get our 5 finalists. I think Salman, Ankush and Neelanjana are definitely in top 5, one out of the rest three may get eliminated. According to me it should be Vibhor. Let's see. Edited by altgr - 5 years ago
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm waiting for Ankush to be eliminated. He is the least versatile and least exciting singer.
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No elimination this week also.

Next week will be the elimination.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Salman Ali, Nitin Kumar and Neelanjana Ray are coming to UK sometime in Feb'19. Initially it was one off concert but I understand another date has been added.
Now just imagine if these 3 are in Top 3, then will it be a coincidence???!!!!  
Out of all the singers who were in Top 14, why these 3 only for concert?? My theory is if they are in top 3 and I say "if", and they coming to do a concert, then makes one wonder if show is rigged/fixed.   

Fans of the above 3, please no bashing. ðŸ¤—  I am just putting 2 and 2 together theory and if it does become true, then channel knows well in advance who will be top 3 and audience voting not counted!!!!!!!!!

Salman, Nitin, Neelanjana, Kunal and Renu are coming to Toronto - are Renu is already out so I dont think that means anything,

I want either Vibhor or Kunal to go but my gut says it will be NItin or Neelanjana.

I also think Ankhush is chup chap going to win the whole thing😆
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have stopped watching after Soumya was eliminated.